Dawkins out tomorrow against the Pats

Spiderweb

2 minutes ago, 97bills said:

It seems like teams have figured that out and are ready for that. If I’m not mistaken he threw a few int. Rolling to the right, 

While I agree with the sentiment, it's more the case that teams do game plan for Josh's tendency to roll out right, but they don't have a consistent solution.

6 hours ago, Simon said:

Looks like another day of Knox having to spend half the game working in the backfield.

Which really sucks because that Pats LB's and S' are fat to be plucked : - (

Statistics show this is an entirely false narrative. 

He's run the 6th most routes of any TE in football... and that includes the fact he missed time with injury. 

10 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Statistics show this is an entirely false narrative. 

He's run the 6th most routes of any TE in football... and that includes the fact he missed time with injury. 

He's missed one game and is on the field all the time. I bet he's also taken more snaps than most of the TE's in the league, so his total route #s probably don't tell us much.

The guy has done a lot of blocking this year (probably because of how much better he's gotten at it) and will probably be doing even more the next couple weeks.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

He's missed one game and is on the field all the time. I bet he's also taken more snaps than most of the TE's in the league, so his total route #s probably don't tell us much.

The guy has done a lot of blocking this year (probably because of how much better he's gotten at it) and will probably be doing even more the next couple weeks.

Yeah he has done a lot more blocking this season. I'd like to see him used in the passing game more though.

6 hours ago, Spiderweb said:

Big loss. Judon must be drewling.

Man I am messing up spelling things myself , honestly it never happened until I was under from 5 pm-10 pm working on my neck with 5 bad discs   They go very to the carotid during the surgery and the neurisurgein said I was actually his 5 th case of that same surgery that day. My memory was Perfect before with names of players from years ago and I could name the band who played any given song. Now I am struggling with names k nothing else but names really are an issue for me. 

Not joking , has anybody else ever experienced that after being under for a long time, even with perfect health before ?  I appreciate it if you have ever experienced something similar that you might be ok sharing!.  Anyhow , it’s drooling or salivating and I’m not being an a$$ just pointing out the spelling so forgive me. But I really do wonder if anyone ever noticed a change after being under for a long surgery. Hyde prob had a similar surgery this year but he is much younger as I just turned 65 and I think he just had a single disc done. 

I think we will be ok with quess having a week to prepare.but this is a true test for Dorsey to see if he can protect Josh yet keep the offense productive. This is a crtical gsme and Dorsey needs to step up without hurting our o by taking another guy out of the routes. Likewise without Von , the pats are free now to not have to keep a guy in to chip von and it opens their offense up more. Will be a matchup of o coordinators to see who is the most creative!  It’s Dec , time to get serious and peak!  Thanks for your thoughts if you can empathize as it’s a little concerning and just wondered if any one every experienced something similar!  Go Bills and Happy Holidays! 

10 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Prime Beasley on this team would do wonders, yes. On the current roster I think we miss Crowder more than some realize. 

It's difficult to replicate the chemistry that Josh and Beasley had.  Crowder only had six catches in three and a half games.  Could they have increased his role in this offense?  Yes.  However, there was nothing up to that point that showed me he was the answer in the slot to adequately replace Beasley.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

It's difficult to replicate the chemistry that Josh and Beasley had.  Crowder only had six catches in three and a half games.  Could they have increased his role in this offense?  Yes.  However, there was nothing up to that point that showed me he was the answer in the slot to adequately replace Beasley.

I'm projecting about what I expected his impact would have become, of course. But I think he's shown a knack for soft spots in zone over his career that would have helped move the chains.

6 hours ago, DrPJax said:

Man I am messing up spelling things myself , honestly it never happened until I was under from 5 pm-10 pm working on my neck with 5 bad discs   They go very to the carotid during the surgery and the neurisurgein said I was actually his 5 th case of that same surgery that day. My memory was Perfect before with names of players from years ago and I could name the band who played any given song. Now I am struggling with names k nothing else but names really are an issue for me. 

Not joking , has anybody else ever experienced that after being under for a long time, even with perfect health before ?  I appreciate it if you have ever experienced something similar that you might be ok sharing!.  Anyhow , it’s drooling or salivating and I’m not being an a$$ just pointing out the spelling so forgive me. But I really do wonder if anyone ever noticed a change after being under for a long surgery. Hyde prob had a similar surgery this year but he is much younger as I just turned 65 and I think he just had a single disc done. 

I think we will be ok with quess having a week to prepare.but this is a true test for Dorsey to see if he can protect Josh yet keep the offense productive. This is a crtical gsme and Dorsey needs to step up without hurting our o by taking another guy out of the routes. Likewise without Von , the pats are free now to not have to keep a guy in to chip von and it opens their offense up more. Will be a matchup of o coordinators to see who is the most creative!  It’s Dec , time to get serious and peak!  Thanks for your thoughts if you can empathize as it’s a little concerning and just wondered if any one every experienced something similar!  Go Bills and Happy Holidays! 

I think it is the after effects of the anesthesia.  I was on the table for eight hours in early September and even now, certain words just cannot be retrieved.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.