Nick Fuentes = Fox News Tucker Trump

BillStime

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I have a similar story Chef. I've posted it on here before as well. I was younger and first started getting serious with my now wife. We wanted our own place but we were still looking/saving and an opportunity came up to use my brother's apartment at Canisius college for the summer while him and his roommates were out of town. We were sleeping one night and it's maybe 2am and we heard boom boom boom pounding noises. We were like what the heck is going on? We immediately lock the bedroom door and called 9-1-1. We said "we think someone is trying to bust down our door" and the operator said "well did you go ask them what they want?" We said no they are trying to break in please send someone ASAP!

Well long story short, I told my wife to hide in the closet and I was standing at the door waiting for someone to try and get into the bedroom for what seemed like forever, not sure what I would do if they did. We heard a lot of commotion and then it was quiet. We didn't know what to do so we climbed out the window and flagged down a campus safety cop down the street. He went in and saw they had busted down the front door and then climbed out the other bedroom window when they figured out we were still home. Stole my TV, laptop, a bunch of baseball hats and video games. They dumped out my wife's purse but I don't think she had any money in it. The cops showed up 2 hours after that and said yea there's a lot of burglaries in the area, not much we can do about it but if you want to fill out a police report you can go to the headquarters (which was like in the middle of the ghetto so I don't think we did).

But essentially we were sitting ducks and that was the worst feeling to not be able to keep her safe. I bought a shotgun the next day and signed up for my pistol permit as well (which took almost 2 years to get). Needless to say if anyone tried to break in now they would be in for a surprise.

We joined a range and practiced a lot a took a few courses.  One was a home invasion course.  We even practiced drills on what to do if someone got in.  It's sad we had to do that but @BillStime must live in some bucolic neighborhood in Massachusetts.  Not everyone has that "luxury.   You wouldn't believe some of the crazy ***** was saw on our security camera.  Not every town is Mayberry.  Where we live now?  Sleep with the windows open and the back slider unlocked.  We still have the guns.  Not for protection but for fun target practice.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Attacks on US power grid have been subject of extremist chatter for years. DHS bulletin warns of attacks on critical infrastructure amid other targets

Attacks on the United States’ power grid have been the subject of extremist chatter for some time, notably ticking up in 2020, the same year a 14-page how-to on low tech attacks, including assaulting power grids with guns, circulated amongst extremist communication channels.

The electric grid has been described as an “attractive target” for domestic violent extremists in US, CNN reported earlier this year, citing an intelligence report.

Notably in 2020, a 14-page document released in a Telegram channel favored by accelerationists groups seeking to speed the overthrow of the US government featured a white supremacist instruction guide to low-tech attacks meant to bring chaos, including how to attack a power grid with guns.

“The powergrid would be crippled for a very large area. Armor piercing rounds shot into the transformers would destroy them,” the colorful how-to describes.

“But with the power off, when the lights don’t come back on… all hell will break lose, making conditions desirable for our race to once again take back what is ours,” the document reads.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/05/us/us-power-grid-attack-north-carolina-extremist-terrorism/index.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Who the ***** is Nick Fuentes?

and for @The Frankish Reich sandwiched in between pure idiocy, right where he/she/they belong.

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

3 weeks later...

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s tough to swallow inconvenient facts but you’re used to it 

You just swallow made up narratives that contradict themselves. Like a white nationalist being not white you dumbass

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Party over Country - 

Didn’t this guy is literally called Donald Trump a king

I thought that was so telling

On 8/1/2023 at 7:40 AM, BillStime said:

Okay then 

He hast to say this because he is also openly said that he can’t have a relationship with a woman

Red pilling himself right out of getting any sex

• 1 month later...