Nick Fuentes = Fox News Tucker Trump

BillStime

17 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

For the first 70 years after slavery, blacks voted nothing but Republican…And it made perfect sense…The first Republican president abolished slavery, while the Democrats were the slave owners, and founders of the KKK and Jim Crow Laws…

What an incredibly ignorant post. Let's break this garbage down, shall we? 

Yes, the Democratic Party was the Conservative Party, and thus the racist party. The Party of traitors. Blacks were murdered in the south just for running for office. Murdered by the Conservative Democrats. The republican Party had the Liberals, the people that love liberty and freedom. 

But everything began to shift in the 1930s, during the Depression…The Democrats realized they could buy votes through government programs and handouts…Programs that were only supposed to last until the end of the Depression, ended up being permanent fixtures to maintain certain people voting one way…

No. Blacks fled the Conservative south for opportunities in the north, where they were allowed to vote. The urban political machines, supported by Italians, Poles, Germans and Irish, among other immigrant groups, also sought the black vote, but this preceded the Great Depression. Poor people voted Democrat. Republicans were not so Liberal anymore by that time.

Then after the Civil Rights movement, politicians would start going into Baptist churches, and buying off the religious and community leaders to keep their people voting one way…(These were what I call the modern day Uncle Toms- faithful servants who are entrusted with keeping the “field negroes” obedient to the Master…Instead of being rewarded with living in the Master’s house and getting his scraps to eat, they are given money for mansions, cars, and allowed to ascend to almost celebrity status)

Gotta love this white washing of the history! He just skips it! Easily one of biggest changes in American history and it gets skipped. That's racist. The buying of votes garbage is even worse. The Democrats supported the Civil Rights movement and lost the South but gained the support of black people. That's what he left out, on purpose. Just garbage 

But garbage with a smile! 

But independent minded blacks laugh at these “Uncle Toms” and mock them as sell outs to their own people…It is these independent minded blacks, such as myself, who know that you don’t need an ethnic leader to tell you what to do, or what to think- surely, no other ethnic group, in the country, has that…While poor, uneducated blacks are following these fools, the rest of us are busy creating a life for ourselves…

This sounds why more like white people who don't follow white nationalist scum like Trump. 

Actually, you have nailed it if you put it that way, especially about the fools who follow people like that. 

My hope is that one day, these black people that are allowing themselves to be taken advantage of, will one day wake up and realize the golden opportunities they have been squandering all this time…This great country offers so much, if you just don’t allow yourself to be consumed with bitterness, resentment, and entitlement…👍

Tell that to all those rural poor whites who have had WAY MORE opportunities but are yet poor, uneducated, perhaps addicted to opioids, in love with guns because they are low in human capital but want to feel powerful any way they can. 

Trump is their racial leader 

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I‘ve been told it’s one of my greatest assets. 😉 (But it usually comes from my wife.)

Then that explains why you would read junk history and love it so much 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Thanks…I’ll be sure to write a stern letter to the administrators of the AP American History exam to let them know my nationally recognized high score was based on total ‘junk’! May I give them your name? 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks…I’ll be sure to write a stern letter to the administrators of the AP American History exam to let them know my nationally recognized high score was based on total ‘junk’! May I give them your name? 

What did you write your essays on? 

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Tell that to all those rural poor whites who have had WAY MORE opportunities but are yet poor, uneducated, perhaps addicted to opioids, in love with guns because they are low in human capital but want to feel powerful any way they can. 

Trump is their racial leader 

Tibs, I appreciate you making an honest effort to give thoughtful feedback…👍

While some of your posts came off as ranting a bit, imo, I did agree with some of the other content…😉

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Tibs, I appreciate you making an honest effort to give thoughtful feedback…👍

While some of your posts came off as ranting a bit, imo, I did agree with some of the other content…😉

What part was ranting? Why no specifics? 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Poor rural whites own guns so they can feel powerful? Really? That’s the first I’ve heard that one….but okay. 

Not just owning, but glorifying 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I got out of taking the SAME COURSE over again in college, and having to pay out of my own pocket for it. Have you never heard of AP credit? It’s been around for years! 

Then take a different class

On 11/30/2022 at 9:31 AM, T master said:

You know i've never in all the time i've been on this board seen on reply that you have made on the football side here i think you just come here to stir up a bunch of sh*t with your blind political bias . There are these kinds of people on both sides of the isle you just refuse to see it or hold each accountable for their redirect .

Yep just the first page you have 12 posts filled with bias/hatered  & doing nothing but stirring up a bunch of Bull S**T .

You are officially from this point forward the official Two Bill Drive S**T stirrer !!

Oh and despite all of the things that the sitting president has on him that you could talk about not 1 of your posts are about the dirt that there is on him . 🤔

I will agree he/she is a total turd.

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not just owning, but glorifying 

When you live out in the country you need a gun. You don't call 911 when you live 50 miles away from a city lol. Even when you do live near a city, good luck getting them to show up in under 2 hours. Better to say you are having a heart attack. There are also bears and coyotes and other things that will try and eat you if there's no other food. So just for protection you need a gun. Not to mention hunting for food, pest control, other such uses. I have a gun on me all day every day and it's not to feel powerful - it's to protect my family because it's my job to do so

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

When you live out in the country you need a gun. You don't call 911 when you live 50 miles away from a city lol. Even when you do live near a city, good luck getting them to show up in under 2 hours. Better to say you are having a heart attack. There are also bears and coyotes and other things that will try and eat you if there's no other food. So just for protection you need a gun. Not to mention hunting for food, pest control, other such uses. I have a gun on me all day every day and it's not to feel powerful - it's to protect my family because it's my job to do so

On the list of problems facing this country, the abuse of glorified guns by ‘rural white people’ has to be pretty darn close to the very very bottom. I’m not sure it’d even register on a poll! 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

OK let me tell this story again.  Living in a rural area is not the only reason to own a firearm for protection.  I never owned a firearm (outside of bb guns as a kid) in my life.  In 2012 we bought a house in the Oakland hills.  Within a year we were burglarized.  Our neighbor also told us the original owners of our house were victims of a home invasion robbery. Tied up and beaten for 6 hours.  One day I was at work about 30 minutes away.  I get a notification on my phone my motion detector was going off.  I get a call from the security company and asked if I wanted them to notify OPD.  I said yes.  This was 2pm.  I wake up the following morning and see there was activity on my front porch security cam.  I check it out.  It's 4am (14 hours after I agreed to have OPD come out) and two officers show up at our front door.  Look in the window and say "nothing looks disheveled" and leave.   Not a knock or ring of the doorbell to do a wellness check.  Nothing.  So this is why I was so glad to have a weapon at my disposal living there.  To protect me and my wife seeing OPD wasn't going to.  But @BillStime wants to take away our ability to protect ourselves because....well I'm not sure what his "because" is. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

OK let me tell this story again.  Living in a rural area is not the only reason to own a firearm for protection.  I never owned a firearm (outside of bb guns as a kid) in my life.  In 2012 we bought a house in the Oakland hills.  Within a year we were burglarized.  Our neighbor also told us the original owners of our house were victims of a home invasion robbery. Tied up and beaten for 6 hours.  One day I was at work about 30 minutes away.  I get a notification on my phone my motion detector was going off.  I get a call from the security company and asked if I wanted them to notify OPD.  I said yes.  This was 2pm.  I wake up the following morning and see there was activity on my front porch security cam.  I check it out.  It's 4am (14 hours after I agreed to have OPD come out) and two officers show up at our front door.  Look in the window and say "nothing looks disheveled" and leave.   Not a knock or ring of the doorbell to do a wellness check.  Nothing.  So this is why I was so glad to have a weapon at my disposal living there.  To protect me and my wife seeing OPD wasn't going to.  But @BillStime wants to take away our ability to protect ourselves because....well I'm not sure what his "because" is. 

I have a similar story Chef. I've posted it on here before as well. I was younger and first started getting serious with my now wife. We wanted our own place but we were still looking/saving and an opportunity came up to use my brother's apartment at Canisius college for the summer while him and his roommates were out of town. We were sleeping one night and it's maybe 2am and we heard boom boom boom pounding noises. We were like what the heck is going on? We immediately lock the bedroom door and called 9-1-1. We said "we think someone is trying to bust down our door" and the operator said "well did you go ask them what they want?" We said no they are trying to break in please send someone ASAP!

Well long story short, I told my wife to hide in the closet and I was standing at the door waiting for someone to try and get into the bedroom for what seemed like forever, not sure what I would do if they did. We heard a lot of commotion and then it was quiet. We didn't know what to do so we climbed out the window and flagged down a campus safety cop down the street. He went in and saw they had busted down the front door and then climbed out the other bedroom window when they figured out we were still home. Stole my TV, laptop, a bunch of baseball hats and video games. They dumped out my wife's purse but I don't think she had any money in it. The cops showed up 2 hours after that and said yea there's a lot of burglaries in the area, not much we can do about it but if you want to fill out a police report you can go to the headquarters (which was like in the middle of the ghetto so I don't think we did).

But essentially we were sitting ducks and that was the worst feeling to not be able to keep her safe. I bought a shotgun the next day and signed up for my pistol permit as well (which took almost 2 years to get). Needless to say if anyone tried to break in now they would be in for a surprise.