Nick Fuentes = Fox News Tucker Trump

BillStime

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Except this guy, of course:

giphy.gif

Remember Trumps history in the Senate of opposing busing, opposing school integration and strong friendships with racist southern senators? The ole racial jungle?  Or when he confused the Tuskegee Airmen with the victims of the Tuskeegee Experiment? Or when he called Cedric Richmond "boy"?  

Or when he referred to President Obama as “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy”?

Trump is super racist.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

How were blacks better off?

In 1960, 7 out of 10 black households had two parents in the home-even higher than white families…

Today, 2 out 10 black households have two parents…

Which time period was better for the black family, today or 1960?

In 1960, black students graduated high school at a higher rate, with higher GPAs…

Which time period was better for the black student, today or 1960?

Today, higher drug use, higher gang violence, higher black on black homicide…

The black communities had thriving business districts in the ‘40s and ‘50s…It was the golden age of black American culture, and the sky was the limit…

How am I a racist for saying such things- especially if they are true?

How am I racist for wanting the black community to reach greatness?

Furthermore, I was told I couldn’t be racist because I’m black- only white people can be, because they have the power…😉

50 years after the Kerner CommissionAfrican Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

https://www.epi.org/publication/50-years-after-the-kerner-commission/

Read about the black man ja. It’s a good intelligent read. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yes, indeed.

Remember Trumps history in the Senate of opposing busing, opposing school integration and strong friendships with racist southern senators? The ole racial jungle?  Or when he confused the Tuskegee Airmen with the victims of the Tuskeegee Experiment? Or when he called Cedric Richmond "boy"?  

Or when he referred to President Obama as “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy”?

9 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Remember Trumps history in the Senate of opposing busing, opposing school integration and strong friendships with racist southern senators? The ole racial jungle?  Or when he confused the Tuskegee Airmen with the victims of the Tuskeegee Experiment? Or when he called Cedric Richmond "boy"?  

Or when he referred to President Obama as “I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy”?

Would you agree that both parties have/had racist moments? Both Biden and Trump have had their moments, right?

At the end of the day, these two men were the choices that we were given in 2020.

You have to admit though - racism and white supremacy is trending in the wrong direction, right?  And it seems like one party condones it... 

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I just learned that, not only do we all look alike, but we are also required to think alike…😉

so what is your opinion to why the black vote is so beholden to democrats when we are decades into things getting worse. i see republicans dont do much to bring people into the party but trumps " what do you have to lose" at some basic level has to resonate with people who are predetermined to be a voting block. any group in that position does not have leverage to produce significant change.

37 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

so what is your opinion to why the black vote is so beholden to democrats when we are decades into things getting worse. i see republicans dont do much to bring people into the party but trumps " what do you have to lose" at some basic level has to resonate with people who are predetermined to be a voting block. any group in that position does not have leverage to produce significant change.

For the first 70 years after slavery, blacks voted nothing but Republican…And it made perfect sense…The first Republican president abolished slavery, while the Democrats were the slave owners, and founders of the KKK and Jim Crow Laws…

But everything began to shift in the 1930s, during the Depression…The Democrats realized they could buy votes through government programs and handouts…Programs that were only supposed to last until the end of the Depression, ended up being permanent fixtures to maintain certain people voting one way…

Then after the Civil Rights movement, politicians would start going into Baptist churches, and buying off the religious and community leaders to keep their people voting one way…(These were what I call the modern day Uncle Toms- faithful servants who are entrusted with keeping the “field negroes” obedient to the Master…Instead of being rewarded with living in the Master’s house and getting his scraps to eat, they are given money for mansions, cars, and allowed to ascend to almost celebrity status)

But independent minded blacks laugh at these “Uncle Toms” and mock them as sell outs to their own people…It is these independent minded blacks, such as myself, who know that you don’t need an ethnic leader to tell you what to do, or what to think- surely, no other ethnic group, in the country, has that…While poor, uneducated blacks are following these fools, the rest of us are busy creating a life for ourselves…

My hope is that one day, these black people that are allowing themselves to be taken advantage of, will one day wake up and realize the golden opportunities they have been squandering all this time…This great country offers so much, if you just don’t allow yourself to be consumed with bitterness, resentment, and entitlement…👍

• Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

How were blacks better off?

In 1960, 7 out of 10 black households had two parents in the home-even higher than white families…

Today, 2 out 10 black households have two parents…

Which time period was better for the black family, today or 1960?

In 1960, black students graduated high school at a higher rate, with higher GPAs…

Which time period was better for the black student, today or 1960?

Today, higher drug use, higher gang violence, higher black on black homicide…

The black communities had thriving business districts in the ‘40s and ‘50s…It was the golden age of black American culture, and the sky was the limit…

How am I a racist for saying such things- especially if they are true?

How am I racist for wanting the black community to reach greatness?

Furthermore, I was told I couldn’t be racist because I’m black- only white people can be, because they have the power…😉

Interestingly enough, these same things have been the reason for American decline across the board.  We are seeing the result of putting God and Family at a lower status than they deserve.

The thing about BLM that bothers me is that they were formed by Marxists, who in their own mission statement said they want to deconstruct the traditional family.  That just makes my brain hurt because that lack of family values is the crux of the problem. 

They did remove that from their mission statement after receiving some backlash.

Combine this with their blatant misuse of funds and it leaves me wondering.  What exactly does BLM do to help black communities?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Would you agree that both parties have/had racist moments? Both Biden and Trump have had their moments, right?

At the end of the day, these two men were the choices that we were given in 2020.

You have to admit though - racism and white supremacy is trending in the wrong direction, right?  And it seems like one party condones it... 

I was going to reply but I think @JaCrispy 's last post has it all covered.  

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

For the first 70 years after slavery, blacks voted nothing but Republican…And it made perfect sense…The first Republican president abolished slavery, while the Democrats were the slave owners, and founders of the KKK and Jim Crow Laws…

But everything began to shift in the 1930s, during the Depression…The Democrats realized they could buy votes through government programs and handouts…Programs that were only supposed to last until the end of the Depression, ended up being permanent fixtures to maintain certain people voting one way…

Then after the Civil Rights movement, politicians would start going into Baptist churches, and buying off the religious and community leaders to keep their people voting one way…(These were what I call the modern day Uncle Toms- faithful servants who are entrusted with keeping the “field negroes” obedient to the Master…Instead of being rewarded with living in the Master’s house and getting his scraps to eat, they are given money for mansions, cars, and allowed to ascend to almost celebrity status)

But independent minded blacks laugh at these “Uncle Toms” and mock them as sell outs to their own people…It is these independent minded blacks, such as myself, who know that you don’t need an ethnic leader to tell you what to do, or what to think- surely, no other ethnic group, in the country, has that…While poor, uneducated blacks are following these fools, the rest of us are busy creating a life for ourselves…

My hope is that one day, these black people that are allowing themselves to be taken advantage of, will one day wake up and realize the golden opportunities they have been squandering all this time…This great country offers so much, if you just don’t allow yourself to be consumed with bitterness, resentment, and entitlement…👍

Post of the Year! 

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, BillStime said:

I get it buddy - it's been one disappointment after another in MAGA land, right T Masta?

It may be a disappointment in some way if there were any actual proof that you could hang your hat on but it's all prefabricated BS .

This is exactly what i'm talking about you don't get it not even a little bit, my 9 year old grand son gets it more than you do so that's not saying much for your mental capacity . 

14 minutes ago, T master said:

It may be a disappointment in some way if there were any actual proof that you could hang your hat on but it's all prefabricated BS .

This is exactly what i'm talking about you don't get it not even a little bit, my 9 year old grand son gets it more than you do so that's not saying much for your mental capacity . 

Your 9 year old grandson triggers you too?

Sorry - I didn’t get conned by Don like you did Gramps! 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your 9 year old grandson triggers you too?

Sorry - I didn’t get conned by Don like you did Gramps! 

But you swallow shovels full of BS from someone that can't even remember his own name at times & can't walk a flight of steps & has never ran a successful business so then there's that . 

Oh i'm sorry i forgot he does have a successful business with the chinese that his son over sees .

But it all comes back to your nothing but a sh*t stirrer you not here for the football side of things at all .

Edited by T master

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How were they better off? 

Only a racist would make such an argument, but, you say you are African American? Ok 

Black people were better off during segregation. 

That's this guys argument 

Some people have the ability to see an agenda, Tibs, see a narrative and push back or go around it.  These people often defy the odds on societal expectations, intergenerational poverty, hold themselves accountable for what they can control is spite of injustice in whatever form it comes, and push forward in spite of all the reasons it makes sense not to do so. 

In less than 3 full pages, @JaCrispy has been lectured, accused of being a racist and been challenged as to whether or not he's Black.  Along the way, he's responded in a thoughtful, reasoned way with facts as he sees them, and with good humor to boot. 

I don't know JaCrispy personally, but read what he shares in the threads I frequent.  The people described in paragraph one frequently seem to behave like the person described in paragraph two.  Maybe this time..listen, consider, and possibly learn something new? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Some people have the ability to see an agenda, Tibs, see a narrative and push back or go around it.  These people often defy the odds on societal expectations, intergenerational poverty, hold themselves accountable for what they can control is spite of injustice in whatever form it comes, and push forward in spite of all the reasons it makes sense not to do so. 

In less than 3 full pages, @JaCrispy has been lectured, accused of being a racist and been challenged as to whether or not he's Black.  Along the way, he's responded in a thoughtful, reasoned way with facts as he sees them, and with good humor to boot. 

I don't know JaCrispy personally, but read what he shares in the threads I frequent.  The people described in paragraph one frequently seem to behave like the person described in paragraph two.  Maybe this time..listen, consider, and possibly learn something new? 

So do you agree that blacks were better off in the oppression of Jim Crow?