Nick Fuentes = Fox News Tucker Trump

BillStime

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Did you ever ask a follow up question as to how the feel about all the woke people having pity on them or giving them special treatment? 

Well this just took an unexpected turn.  LOL 

I just learned that, not only do we all look alike, but we are also required to think alike…😉

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I just learned that, not only do we all look alike, but we are also required to think alike…😉

Well it's more than think alike it's that you need help thinking because without those white folk helping you out you'll die of thirst just voting.  

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, I am black- sooo, you’re welcome…😉👍

Any other questions, feel free to ask…

Well I dont speak for the entire white community cause that would be so weird...... maybe you have real grip on the pulse of the entire black community thru generations. 

Chef is playing chess on here again?  We ain't worthy Chef.  I think my post actually answered your question.  But you busy with chess. 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Of course, after all, they are the superior race…😉

Well I don't think they look at themselves as superior as much as look at people of color being inferior.  They of course will never admit that because they don't even understand it themselves.  Those poor people of color need our help!  And they've done a great job picking which colors need help.  

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Yes I think that is clearly what I am implying with my posts.  I am superior to you.  😜

Who said his "they" is you??  That's very telling. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well I don't think they look at themselves as superior as much as look at people of color being inferior.  They of course will never admit that because they don't even understand it themselves.  Those poor people of color need our help!  And they've done a great job picking which colors need help.  

Who said his "they" is you??  That's very telling. 

They?  Be careful dude. 

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Regarding poverty, I believe more blacks are poorer than other ethnicities because they have lower standards of living than other groups- they settle for lower grades in school, they tend to settle for violence to solve conflicts, they settle for promiscuity in relationships instead of taking responsibility…All of these things contribute to higher poverty rates amongst urban blacks…Now, they can keep blaming the white man all they want- but that won’t help to solve their poverty issue- they must look within…

Nothing to do with the fact they were not allowed to pursue the American Dream for hundreds of years? That really IS the reason

Racism did that. That's not a theory, it's a fact 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nothing to do with the fact they were not allowed to pursue the American Dream for hundreds of years? That really IS the reason

Well, certainly racism contributed to the black community not reaching its fullest potential…

But my point is, as I stated before, the black community achieved the fastest rate of economic growth, more than any other ethnic group, during a period of oppression…And I’m suggesting the culture has actually gone backwards, because the community was better off 60 years ago than it is today…

#MakeTheBlackCommunityGreatAgain😉👍

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Well, certainly racism contributed to the black community not reaching its fullest potential…

But my point is, as I stated before, the black community achieved the fastest rate of economic growth, more than any other ethnic group, during a period of oppression…And I’m suggesting the culture has actually gone backwards, because the community was better off 60 years ago than it is today…

#MakeTheBlackCommunityGreatAgain😉👍

How were they better off? 

Only a racist would make such an argument, but, you say you are African American? Ok 

Black people were better off during segregation. 

That's this guys argument 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Only a racist would make such an argument, but, you say you are African American? Ok 

Roy Moore makes a good argument about this.  🤪

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How were blacks better off?

In 1960, 7 out of 10 black households had two parents in the home-even higher than white families…

Today, 2 out 10 black households have two parents…

Which time period was better for the black family, today or 1960?

In 1960, black students graduated high school at a higher rate, with higher GPAs…

Which time period was better for the black student, today or 1960?

Today, higher drug use, higher gang violence, higher black on black homicide…

The black communities had thriving business districts in the ‘40s and ‘50s…It was the golden age of black American culture, and the sky was the limit…

How am I a racist for saying such things- especially if they are true?

How am I racist for wanting the black community to reach greatness?

Furthermore, I was told I couldn’t be racist because I’m black- only white people can be, because they have the power…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

How were blacks better off?

In 1960, 7 out of 10 black households had two parents in the home-even higher than white families…

Today, 2 out 10 black households have two parents…

Which time period was better for the black family, today or 1960?

In 1960, black students graduated high school at a higher rate, with higher GPAs…

Which time period was better for the black student, today or 1960?

Today, higher drug use, higher gang violence, higher black on black homicide…

The black communities had thriving business districts in the ‘40s and ‘50s…It was the golden age of black American culture, and the sky was the limit…

How am I a racist for saying such things- especially if they are true?

Furthermore, I was told I couldn’t be racist because I’m black- only white people can be, because they have the power…😉

I'd say one reason for this is during segregation the community needed to build, and did build, the necessary support systems that facilitated an environment of relative self-sufficiency and culture.  Locally owned and run businesses, community services, social support systems like churches and community centers.  And strong civic leaders.  Those support systems were damaged not by the end of segregation but by government social policies and corporate businesses that destroyed those support systems thriving in the local communities.    

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'd say one reason for this is during segregation the community needed to build, and did build, the necessary support systems that facilitated an environment of relative self-sufficiency and culture.  Locally owned and run businesses, community services, social support systems like churches and community centers.  And strong civic leaders.  Those support systems were damaged not by the end of segregation but by government social policies and corporate businesses that destroyed those support systems thriving in the local communities.    

Exactly…in old times, that was how society structured itself to get ahead- God, Family, Community…and it worked…

Its unfortunate some black communities bought the lie that big government was selling- and ultimately, it all but destroyed them…

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Exactly…in old times, that was how society structured itself to get ahead- God, Family, Community…and it worked…

Its unfortunate some black communities bought the lie that big government was selling- and ultimately, it all but destroyed them…

When governments (or any entity) provides for a group of people that group tends to become lazy. Race has nothing to do with it.  Look at the number of people that didn’t work during the pandemic when many chose to collect a paycheck for not working.  Same with unemployment.  How many weeks do they get now?  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So what's stopping folks in the black community now? Most families in my previous neighborhood were from various Asian countries and spoke very little English and came here with absolutely nothing and are all prospering. Is the world only racist against 1 race?

My neighbors succeeded by having good family structure, high value placed on education, and owning businesses. That's the American dream and it's obtainable for everyone. Racism is not an excuse. Everyone I know is 2-3 generations removed from being immigrants themselves. We need to stop with the excuses and hold people accountable for their actions.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Except this guy, of course:

giphy.gif

They've been trying for years. Apparently he didn't break any laws though otherwise they would have gotten him by now don't you think?

If they do get him I think they would be doing us a favor. I think more people would vote against Trump than for him or for whoever the Dems run. It's basically Trump vs Trump and enough people don't like him where they will send in those mail in ballots against him so I don't think he has a chance to win. Desantis on the other hand is probably our best bet to bring some sanity back to the world

11 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

They've been trying for years. Apparently he didn't break any laws though otherwise they would have gotten him by now don't you think?

If they do get him I think they would be doing us a favor. I think more people would vote against Trump than for him or for whoever the Dems run. It's basically Trump vs Trump and enough people don't like him where they will send in those mail in ballots against him so I don't think he has a chance to win. Desantis on the other hand is probably our best bet to bring some sanity back to the world

The wheels of justice move slowly... but karma will catch up to Trump.