Nick Fuentes = Fox News Tucker Trump

BillStime

Nick Fuentes is the white version of BLM- both are supremacists for their own race…And both are equally abhorrent…👍

This is what identity politics looks like on both sides- basically the same rhetoric, just from the other point of view…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You know i've never in all the time i've been on this board seen on reply that you have made on the football side here i think you just come here to stir up a bunch of sh*t with your blind political bias . There are these kinds of people on both sides of the isle you just refuse to see it or hold each accountable for their redirect .

Yep just the first page you have 12 posts filled with bias/hatered  & doing nothing but stirring up a bunch of Bull S**T .

You are officially from this point forward the official Two Bill Drive S**T stirrer !!

Oh and despite all of the things that the sitting president has on him that you could talk about not 1 of your posts are about the dirt that there is on him . 🤔

Edited by T master
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, T master said:

You know i've never in all the time i've been on this board seen on reply that you have made on the football side here i think you just come here to stir up a bunch of sh*t with your blind political bias . There are these kinds of people on both sides of the isle you just refuse to see it or hold each accountable for their redirect .

Yep just the first page you have 12 posts filled with bias/hatered  & doing nothing but stirring up a bunch of Bull S**T .

You are officially from this point forward the official Two Bill Drive S**T stirrer !!

Oh and despite all of the things that the sitting president has on him that you could talk about not 1 of your posts are about the dirt that there is on him . 🤔

I get it buddy - it's been one disappointment after another in MAGA land, right T Masta?

47 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Nick Fuentes is the white version of BLM- both are supremacists for their own race…And both are equally abhorrent…👍

This is what identity politics looks like on both sides- basically the same rhetoric, just from the other point of view…

This is so f'd up 

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yes I agree. I don't agree with racism on either side of the aisle. Identifying a person by the skin color is the most racist thing you can do. We are all humans

Ya, BLM does in no way imply racism. It's a defensive name. But racists all over the place want it to seem bad, so...

That's why racism makes people stupid. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Ya, BLM does in no way imply racism. It's a defensive name. But racists all over the place want it to seem bad, so...

If there was a "white lives matter" it would be called a white supremacist hate group.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Tibs, this is the narrative they want you to believe…But ask a BLM supporter if they believe an “All Lives Matter” sign is ok…they will tell you NO…This is because they are not about bringing people together like MLK Jr. did…they are about dividing people through hate and resentment, just like white supremacy…

I have even seen signs in BLM marches that say “White Lives DON’T Matter”…

So, while the minions, or foot soldiers may not know the deeper meaning behind the group, make no mistake- their leaders do, and they are as racist as they come…

And all you have to do to see if clearer, is take what BLM leaders say, and pretend they were white people talking about black people…This should show you that they are no different than white supremacists…👍

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Tibs, this is the narrative they want you to believe…But ask a BLM supporter if they believe an “All Lives Matter” sign is ok…they will tell you NO…This is because they are not about bringing people together like MLK Jr. did…they are about dividing people through hate and resentment, just like white supremacy…

I have even seen signs in BLM marches that say “White Lives DON’T Matter”…

So, while the minions, or foot soldiers may not know the deeper meaning behind the group, make no mistake- their leaders do, and they are as racist as they come…

And all you have to do to see if clearer, is take what BLM leaders say, and pretend they were white people talking about black people…This should show you that they are no different than white supremacists…👍

Black people being abused by police because they don't believe black lives matter. That's it 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Black people being abused by police because they don't believe black lives matter. That's it 

Black people don’t think black people matter way more than whites, based on statistics- and it’s not even close…

So, maybe the saying is for black people to stop killing themselves?

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Black people don’t think black people matter way more than whites, based on statistics- and it’s not even close…

So, maybe the saying is for black people to stop killing themselves?

Why black people? Why you saying that? White people kill white people more than any other race. People are usually killed by people they know. 

And why is the murder rate high in black areas? Racism

Poor people always have more crime. Why are blacks poor? Racism. 

This is pretty simple, blacks have been here in USA longer than most other groups but were enforced into poverty. 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why black people? Why you saying that? White people kill white people more than any other race. People are usually killed by people they know. 

This is pretty simple, blacks have been here in USA longer than most other groups but were enforced into poverty. 

You must see racism everywhere you go! You appear to suffer from mental health issues. I seriously think you need to seek professional counseling.

1 minute ago, Westside said:

You must see racism everywhere you go! You appear to suffer from mental health issues. I seriously think you need to seek professional counseling.

Historically it's kind of been a problem. The South's racism brought on the Civil War, Hitler's racism brought on WW2 and historic racism here in America created an impoverished group of people in the wealthiest nation on earth. 

But none of this means anything to you. I take it you are a bitter white person that couldn't make it in a nation that gave you all the opportunities than anyone with even a bit of ambition would love? 

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why black people?

Because you made a statement suggesting that the saying “Black Lives Matter” was necessary for white people because of all the times they kill black people…

That statement, literally, has no statistical basis, whatsoever…Therefore I countered with the argument that perhaps blacks need to use the saying for themselves because 97% of ALL black homicides are at the hands of other blacks…Therefore, logic would dictate that it is black people who don’t believe that Black Lives Matter…😉

Does that mean that because the murder rate is higher in black areas, by other blacks, that  black people are racist against other black people? 🤔  Now, obviously I’m being facetious, but you get my point…

Regarding poverty, I believe more blacks are poorer than other ethnicities because they have lower standards of living than other groups- they settle for lower grades in school, they tend to settle for violence to solve conflicts, they settle for promiscuity in relationships instead of taking responsibility…All of these things contribute to higher poverty rates amongst urban blacks…Now, they can keep blaming the white man all they want- but that won’t help to solve their poverty issue- they must look within…

Your last paragraph is misguided imo…between 1940-1960 no ethnic group saw greater economic growth than the black community- and this was in spite of Jim Crow laws….

But blacks back then had different values than they do today…they didn’t buy into the victim hood mentality…they were go-getters, believing in education, family and God…And were able to move mountains, when it came to accomplishments…They need to return to that era of thinking if they want to see a return to greatness imo….👍

Edited by JaCrispy

Some of you really need to sit down with some black people and ask some basic questions.  Most (if not all) black people I know do not want any special treatment or pity from anyone.  But ask them if they experience racism and what that looks like. 

28 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Why black people?

Because you made a statement suggesting that the saying “Black Lives Matter” was necessary for white people because of all the times they kill black people…

That statement, literally, has no statistical basis, whatsoever…Therefore I countered with the argument that perhaps blacks need to use the saying for themselves because 97% of ALL black homicides are at the hands of other blacks…Therefore, logic would dictate that it is black people who don’t believe that Black Lives Matter…😉

Does that mean that because the murder rate is higher in black areas, by other blacks, that  black people are racist against other black people? 🤔  Now, obviously I’m being facetious, but you get my point…

Regarding poverty, I believe more blacks are poorer than other ethnicities because they have lower standards of living than other groups- they settle for lower grades in school, they tend to settle for violence to solve conflicts, they settle for promiscuity in relationships instead of taking responsibility…All of these things contribute to higher poverty rates amongst urban blacks…Now, they can keep blaming the white man all they want- but that won’t help to solve their poverty issue- they must look within…

Your last paragraph is misguided imo…between 1940-1960 no ethnic group saw greater economic growth than the black community- and this was in spite of Jim Crow laws….

But blacks back then had different values than they do today…they didn’t buy into the victim hood mentality…they were go-getters, believing in education, family and God…And were able to move mountains, when it came to accomplishments…They need to return to that era of thinking if they want to see a return to greatness imo….👍

wow way to understand the pulse of the entire black community and lecture them.  very wise. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Some of you really need to sit down with some black people and ask some basic questions.  Most (if not all) black people I know do not want any special treatment or pity from anyone.  But ask them if they experience racism and what that looks like. 

wow way to understand the pulse of the entire black community and lecture them.  very wise. 

Well, I am black- sooo, you’re welcome…😉👍

Any other questions, feel free to ask…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Did you ever ask a follow up question as to how the feel about all the woke people having pity on them or giving them special treatment? 

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, I am black-

Well this just took an unexpected turn.  LOL 

• Haha (+1) 1