Browns game refund?

Chicharito

11 hours ago, Augie said:

He lives in his car, and he doesn’t have a car. I think it’s pretty serious. 

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I got a thank you card with no check

You get your mail delivered to your car?  You must be special

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillies said:

My post? Or the fact that I posted?

No, a lighthearted jab at how most organizations process payment returns.  
7-10 days.

Within 30 days.

When Hell freezes over.

"Press 0 to speak to a customer service agent." ('The Girl From Ipanema' instrumental plays in background.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

From email sent 11/17/22 (If the TBD policy is to post speculation instead of facts, please delete.)

REFUND AND CREDIT POLICY FOR BROWNS-BILLS TICKET HOLDERS

Buffalo Bills policy will affect the original account owner of record for tickets to the Browns-Bills game originally scheduled for November 20, 2022, at Highmark Stadium purchased through the Bills or Ticketmaster. 

Bills Season Ticket Members

Season Ticket Members will have their accounts automatically credited for any tickets or parking purchased for the Browns game as an account credit. If you’d like to request a refund to the original method of payment, please click on the link below and sign-in to your Account Manager and fill out the form by November 30, 2022. Requested refunds will begin being processed December 2, 2022. 

Fill Out Form Here

Single Game Tickets Purchased Through The Bills Ticket Office

Fans who purchased tickets from the Buffalo Bills Ticket Office will automatically receive a refund to the method of payment used. Refunds will begin being processed December 2, 2022.  

Tickets Purchased On Ticketmaster

Fans who purchased tickets on Ticketmaster will receive a refund to the credit card used for the original purchase, including fees, within 30 days.  

Tickets Purchased On NFL Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster

Fans who purchased tickets on NFL Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster will receive a refund to the credit card used for the original purchase, including fees, within 30 days.  

Tickets Sold Through NFL Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster

Fans who sold tickets via NFL Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster will be contacted with an exact date when the funds will be pulled out of the sellers account. 

Tickets Purchased Or Sold From Other Sources

Fans who purchased or sold tickets from a source other than the Bills or Ticketmaster must contact that specific source for a refund.  

Buffalo Bills Ticket Office 

16 hours ago, mead107 said:

Credit to next year’s ticket 

Yeah, why not steal that interest free loan from now until the date you would have paid next year.

Right?

These a-holes better issue refunds!  And I don't have a ticket.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.