Browns game refund?

Chicharito

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

He keeps leaving his wallet in the car 

He lives in his car, and he doesn’t have a car. I think it’s pretty serious. 

2 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

I think because they won in Detroit there is no refund. They won, which is what you paid for, right?

Is there a refund for the Vikings game? I’d really rather focus on that. It helps me sleep. 

• Haha (+1) 6

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

He lives in his car, and he doesn’t have a car. I think it’s pretty serious. 

Is there a refund for the Vikings game? I’d really rather focus on that. It helps me sleep. 

No, because “technically” the Bills won that game - but Josh didn’t punch the ticket. Same thing happened in Miami, but that game was free anyway. 

1 minute ago, WotAGuy said:

No, because “technically” the Bills won that game - but Josh didn’t punch the ticket. Same thing happened in Miami, but that game was free anyway. 

Crazy to me, but we are 8-3 with two of the most ridiculous, unbelievable losses in memory and we still have the “Fire Everybody” crowd with itchy keyboard fingers. They would have to hide deeper if we were 10-1, but they will always be there. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I think the initial email said something about you could get a credit to your account or fill out some additional form and get a refund to original method of payment. 

I think on a subsequent email the option of getting a refund was not offered so maybe they are trying to keep it simple and get as many as possible to accept the credit

2 minutes ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I think the initial email said something about you could get a credit to your account or fill out some additional form and get a refund to original method of payment. 

Yup.  From my Account Service Coordinator:

"Account manager does not have the capability to show the credit, but I will be able to see it on our end once the credit is processed into the account. The credit will automatically be put towards next year’s season tickets, unless you l let me know otherwise. We can absolutely apply that to your playoff tickets as well, you would just have to let me know so I can manually put that through!"

3 hours ago, Chicharito said:

Anyone get a refund for this game yet? I checked my account manager and didn’t see anything. Or are the bills holding the money for playoff tickets?

I was reading the email about this earlier today. The deadline to request a refund is the 30th and refunds will start December 2nd. My guess is the credits will Start showing next week

8 hours ago, billsfanmiamioh said:

I think on a subsequent email the option of getting a refund was not offered so maybe they are trying to keep it simple and get as many as possible to accept the credit

I can’t speak to this game but every organization I’ve dealt with on issues like this they will default to an account credit to roll into playoffs or a following year deposit unless someone REALLY wants the money asap. 

in this case by the time the credit processes they’d be asking for playoff money so it makes little sense to have thousands of refunds moved. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.