Von hopes to be back vs the Jets, source seems legit

Process

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

At this point, I don’t bring Von back until the Cinncy game. Let him get as healthy as possible. If we cant beat the Jets at home and the Bears, we have much bigger issues. 

I chuckle at posts like this.  Does anyone think the Bills will allow Von to play unless he is not at risk of injuring himself further?  Whenever that is, it is…

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 7

3 minutes ago, eball said:

I chuckle at posts like this.  Does anyone think the Bills will allow Von to play unless he is not at risk of injuring himself further?  Whenever that is, it is…

My point is even IF he were able to go and cleared why not let him get even better for the stretch run.

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

My point is even IF he were able to go and cleared why not let him get even better for the stretch run.

I know 0 about meniscus injuries but I'm assuming it can't get worse by playing and can only get better with surgery which he will get done in the off-season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

Because IF he can play without risk, he’s a starting player on this defense and why would you NOT play him?

1 minute ago, Process said:

I know 0 about meniscus injuries but I'm assuming it can't get worse by playing and can only get better with surgery which he will get done in the off-season.

From what I understand(very little), the only issue would be if the tear folds on-to itself and can cause issues. 

Someone will correct me in sure if I'm wrong but I believe that's what I read. 

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

From what I understand(very little), the only issue would be if the tear folds on-to itself and can cause issues. 

Someone will correct me in sure if I'm wrong but I believe that's what I read. 

Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

3 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

It would be two extra weeks IF he were available for the Jets but didnt play until Cinncy. He would miss NE, Jets, MIA and Chicago. That would be five weeks from the Detroit game.

the point seems to have flown completely past you. 

have you considered that after initial inflammation etc… has resolved itself that he may be plateaued for a bit? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.