DEC 18th vs Miami ? Time?

Frez

This would suck if you are coming into town and you have flights and all the other details to attend to….then have everything changed on you. My son went up for the Vikings game and went straight from the stadium to the airport, as many people do. This could send you back to the drawing board in terms of hotel reservations, car rentals, getting back for work, etc. 

I know some people love prime time games, but I’m a creature of habit. My internal clock calls for the Bills to play Sundays ay 1PM. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Augie said:

This would suck if you are coming into town and you have flights and all the other details to attend to….then have everything changed on you. My son went up for the Vikings game and went straight from the stadium to the airport, as many people do. This could send you back to the drawing board in terms of hotel reservations, car rentals, getting back for work, etc. 

I know some people love prime time games, but I’m a creature of habit. My internal clock calls for the Bills to play Sundays ay 1PM. 

Is your internal clock also used to 7-9 seasons with check down noodle armed QBs? These are different times we are living in

• Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Augie said:

I had to change a flight already because of this game. Couldn't wait any longer so just moved it to next day to make sure. I hope they don't push it to Monday night because I have Sabres tickets that night. 

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I had to change a flight already because of this game. Couldn't wait any longer so just moved it to next day to make sure. I hope they don't push it to Monday night because I have Sabres tickets that night. 

I think you are safe with Monday night full, but have a GREAT weekend! 

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I’m really praying it’s not Sunday night now… i just found out that my son has a birthday party to go to that day from 5-7.

Emily Post says if he’s older than 5 it’s OK to send him via Uber when the Bills are playing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Dolphins/Chargers just got moved to Sunday the week before so I doubt they will have the Phish on two Sundays straight. 

If they move the game to Saturday that would be a huge advantage for us - Phish with would not get back from LA until AM Monday and lose a day of preparation.  

Will also be the third straight road game for the Terrible Teal.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.