Source: Fish/Bills TO BE flexed

McBean

1 hour ago, eball said:

That's cool.  Another home primetime game.  Love it.

Ideally Saturday at 4:30. Most tailgating in the light hours and little warmer. Can still get home, shower, change, and  go out after game to celebrate

Next ideal Saturday night---  long day, less light for tailgates, colder..not home till like 1AM and prolly straight to bed

Least ideal-Sunday night. Extra night in the airbnb, all the miserableness of the Saturday late game, just have to stop on way home prolly 5 times for stupid Zoom calls etc on Monday.

Give me Saturday at 4:30!!!!!!!

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This stinks, hopefully we catch wind sooner of the date and time. Trying to surprise Junior with his first trip to the Ralph. This uncertainty is making it harder to book flights. On a side bar, possibly looking for 4 tickets to the game. I created a post on the community site but figure more folks venture out here.  Thanks.

T

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Ideally Saturday at 4:30. Most tailgating in the light hours and little warmer. Can still get home, shower, change, and  go out after game to celebrate

Next ideal Saturday night---  long day, less light for tailgates, colder..not home till like 1AM and prolly straight to bed

Least ideal-Sunday night. Extra night in the airbnb, all the miserableness of the Saturday late game, just have to stop on way home prolly 5 times for stupid Zoom calls etc on Monday.

Give me Saturday at 4:30!!!!!!!

Saturday at 4:30 would be phenomenal. My ideal time to maximize fun and minimize lost productivity on Monday.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't. That weekend it really screws up my attempt to get "xmas" with the family over a week early. I have a slight preference for Saturday night over Sunday but actually despite Sunday 1pm (6pm my time) clashing with the World Cup Final I'd rather have dealt with that clash with a two screen scenario. Not like England are getting to that stage. 

The World Cup final is at 3pm UK time. Even with extra time and penalties, it should be just about done by 6pm.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.