Source: Fish/Bills TO BE flexed

McBean

46 minutes ago, McBean said:

Just heard from a source ( sources right) that Fish/Dolphins is flexed to either Saturday night or Sunday night. Will know more 12/4-12/5ish.

just a heads up.

it’s legit. It’s happening 

Dunkirk Don????

46 minutes ago, McBean said:

Just heard from a source ( sources right) that Fish/Dolphins is flexed to either Saturday night or Sunday night. Will know more 12/4-12/5ish.

just a heads up.

Dunkirk Don????

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't. That weekend it really screws up my attempt to get "xmas" with the family over a week early. I have a slight preference for Saturday night over Sunday but actually despite Sunday 1pm (6pm my time) clashing with the World Cup Final I'd rather have dealt with that clash with a two screen scenario. Not like England are getting to that stage. 

While I enjoy watching the Cup, nothing compares to a Bills home game in primetime -- even if the US were playing in the Cup final.

I think my Bills' fandom is greater than my US fandom.  In fact, I know it is.

11 minutes ago, eball said:

That's cool.  Another home primetime game.  Love it.

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't. That weekend it really screws up my attempt to get "xmas" with the family over a week early. I have a slight preference for Saturday night over Sunday but actually despite Sunday 1pm (6pm my time) clashing with the World Cup Final I'd rather have dealt with that clash with a two screen scenario. Not like England are getting to that stage. 

The only thing I dislike about Sunday night games is the wait.  But I'd MUCH rather have this game on Sunday night than at any time on Saturday.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, eball said:

While I enjoy watching the Cup, nothing compares to a Bills home game in primetime -- even if the US were playing in the Cup final.

I think my Bills' fandom is greater than my US fandom.  In fact, I know it is.

So if England were in the World Cup Final I would miss only my 3rd Bills game (regular or post season) since 2008 to watch that. Otherwise I'd watch the Bills and have the final on muted in the background. 

My bigger concern is the impact on my ploy to convince my family I've done my part in their xmas that weekend to enable me to get the actual Christmas for me and my partner. A prime time game which wipes out either Sunday morning or Monday morning (because of the late hour to bed) is gonna throw something of a spanner in the works. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, McBean said:

just a heads up.

Purely from a selfish POV, I was hoping this would be flexed to Saturday afternoon as I am on two consecutive flights from Saturday evening (to Heathrow and then onwards). I also realized recently that I will still be in transit and miss the World Cup final. Serves me right for buying tickets 8 months back. 

33 minutes ago, Logic said:

If the forecast calls for freezing weather that day, can someone please spray the visiting benches (and maybe the Dolphins players) with a hose before the game?

According to Dolphins fans, one team having to deal with dangerous weather elements while the other team does not is a totally fair and legitimate competitive advantage.

Make sure the heat is turned off in their locker room and the hot water  

42 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Really hope it's Saturday night and not Sunday night. Saturday at 4 would be even better.

No. Have the game at Midnight so it's as cold as possible 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, McBean said:

just a heads up.

I’m still waiting for Jerry Hughes!!

47 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I hope it's not really cold that night and the breakers for the Dolphins sideline heaters keep popping.

Would be a shame....

We can fix that!! We are Bills Mafia 😎

3 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

this is literally not any new information lol. Of course this game was always going to be either saturday or sunday night

Hey man I was just passing it along when I found out.

wanted to give some people a heads up if they didn’t know for planning purposes is all.

Didn’t mean anything by it thought it would add value to the board.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, McBean said:

just a heads up.

"Fish/Dolphins" does this mean Miami is going to play itself?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hope it is true since being without Sunday Ticket for the first time in 10 years I am racking up a pretty hefty amount tabs at the Bills bars here in the Windy City. 

Also, this thread reminds me of the old BBMBs Rumors section when people would cite a source by saying “Per Twitter: …” LOL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.