Source: Fish/Bills TO BE flexed

McBean

8 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

So if my timeline is correct we will find out sometime tomorrow (13 days)? I need to know if I can go so I can buy tickets 

“…change would be made and announced no later than the prior Tuesday, 12 days prior.”

https://www.nfl.com/schedules/flexible-scheduling-procedures

On 11/29/2022 at 10:49 AM, Virgil said:

Can your source get me 120ft of copper wiring, no questions asked?

Just ask for gold if your going for it

On 11/29/2022 at 11:20 AM, Bubba Gump said:

Really hope it's Saturday night and not Sunday night. Saturday at 4 would be even better.

8 for me

18 minutes ago, Special K said:

There was talk of Bills-Jets being flexed.

I'm guessing they decided against it, as I have not heard any news on the topic.

up thread it was mentioned why

in flexing during the flex weeks of normally 11-17 (this year starting with week 10 since no weekend flexing can be done on chest as weekend).

over those 6 weeks cbs and fox have 5 protection they can use. One week they can’t protect anything.  Thry week thry pick not to protect any is usually one of their single game sundays.

given the games cbs had, they opted to protect the jets- bills 2 pm since a kicked out kc-den can only air at 4 pm.  Fins-charges would have bern a 4 pm game but it has limits in how many many markets it can go to.  Thr jets- bills was the only game of two above 500 teams.  That left the other games exposed.

there are also complications in flexing if nbc kicked back a game to cbs and takes a fox game as well as cross flexing.

38 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

just a guess, but probably today around 4:00pm. There’s no point in waiting until the deadline for this one; it’s obvious.

I don’t know. Washington and NY pretty damn big media markets and also markets where Saturday there will be tons of Christmas parties etc, which could impact ratings. So maybe, just maybe, they say the Bills on Saturday night pulls in viewers who otherwise will not have the TV on, and we get the DC and NYC market total on Sunday night  

plus you have the McDaniels -BB angle, but that would also be the 3rd straight Primetime game for the Pats*. 

I am hoping and praying for Saturday, expecting Sunday

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.