Source: Fish/Bills TO BE flexed

McBean

10 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Irrelevant dude. The Phins are being flexed to Sunday night vs. the Chargers.

Now you think they will be flexed to the following Saturday? That gives them 5 days in between. Not happening. I wish but it won't happen.

Flexing the same team for 2 straight games has never happened in history of NFL. Check it yo.

Can you math “dude”? And the Saturday games are not being “flexed” they were never assigned a time and date.

8 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

My source is telling me 4.30 Sat for Bills v Dolphins…

I can’t name the source but they have been right before …

But this was the same source that told me Jerry Hughes was signing with the Bills this week… so might not be reliable anymore ..

Plus the source is in Aust so sounds like BS..

Make of it what you will 

So your “source” has been right and wrong before? 😂 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Now you think they will be flexed to the following Saturday? That gives them 5 days in between. Not happening. I wish but it won't happen.

Flexing the same team for 2 straight games has never happened in history of NFL. Check it yo.

oh, it’s happening.  And it’ll be magnificent.

47 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Why not?  Just this month the Bills played Sunday in Detroit against the Browns, then right back there on Thursday to play the Lions.  That's only three days in between.  

2 hours ago, Dillenger4 said:

In 2019, the bills vs steelers game was flexed to Sunday night. The bills vs patriots game the following week was flex to saturday. Same situation. The Bills vs patriots was a TBD game.

Edited by wagon127
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Metal Man said:

We know that three of these five are getting flexed to Saturday:

Mia@Buf

Bal@Cle

Ind@Min

Atl@NO

NYG@Was

It is hard to imagine that Mia@Buf will be one of the two not chosen for that, not to mention the possibility of a Sunday night flex as well.

Not sure about only having 5 days in between being a factor.... Teams play on Sunday and then Thursday all season long.

Are those the five being flexed either way? If so, Dolphins at Bills stands out as the big game, so surely it'll be given the prime slot - Sunday night?

• Simon changed the title to Source: Fish/Bills TO BE flexed

On a serious note… can’t believe they haven’t made the call on these Sat games yet…good luck to people looking to get flights and make hotel bookings that time of the year…

Even affects me in a small way… I am hoping it’s the Sat later game time slot (Sunday my time). am hoping to watch the game with a buddy who normally works Sundays so he is still in the dark about whether to rearrange his schedule to be take the day off..

16 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Are those the five being flexed either way? If so, Dolphins at Bills stands out as the big game, so surely it'll be given the prime slot - Sunday night?

From what I understand those were the 5 games that were earmarked when the schedule first came out in the spring to be eligible for the Saturday flex. In other words out of those 5 games 3 would be chosen to fill 3 spots on Saturday, an early afternoon, late afternoon, and a night game.

The Sunday flex is outside of this so I'm not sure how that would work in regards to those 5 games. I assume if the Bills game does go to Sunday night then 3 of those remaining 4 would be the games for Saturday but I guess we will have to wait and see on that for sure.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Anyone arguing that the game wouldn't be flexed because of the Sunday Night game might be forgetting that if the Bills and Dolphins play on Saturday, December 17th, the Dolphins actually get an extra day of rest for the following game against the Packers on Christmas Day so it kinda balances out the whole "short week" argument for the week before.

Looking at those 5 games, I'd be shocked if the Bills and Dolphins aren't playing in a standalone nationally televised game on Saturday or Sunday night. The only other games really worth watching would be Baltimore and Cleveland (with Watson now coming back) and Washington and NYG... but barely.

I don't think the OP has a source at all.  He's just using astoundingly obvious logic and claiming a source.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, NewEra said:

Where do you live?  No Bills bars around?

Watching at home will definitely save money, but watching with a bar full of Bills fans makes it an experience.  During the 2020 covid season, watching from home just wasn’t the same.  I was jonesing for my bills bar pretty hard

CT... i have a newborn and the big guy's nap window is the first half (if on Sunday), so he naps on me while i watch the game. 

I've done bills bars, with the way it is now home works best with the ticket. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

CT... i have a newborn and the big guy's nap window is the first half (if on Sunday), so he naps on me while i watch the game. 

I've done bills bars, with the way it is now home works best with the ticket. 

Congrats on your son!

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Anyone arguing that the game wouldn't be flexed because of the Sunday Night game might be forgetting that if the Bills and Dolphins play on Saturday, December 17th, the Dolphins actually get an extra day of rest for the following game against the Packers on Christmas Day so it kinda balances out the whole "short week" argument for the week before.

Looking at those 5 games, I'd be shocked if the Bills and Dolphins aren't playing in a standalone nationally televised game on Saturday or Sunday night. The only other games really worth watching would be Baltimore and Cleveland (with Watson now coming back) and Washington and NYG... but barely.

I don't think the OP has a source at all.  He's just using astoundingly obvious logic and claiming a source.

O come on. Really?

I would just hop on an internet message board to just make crap up?

I got told this yesterday by a person that is 100% keyed in to the Bills who I call a great friend. I wanted to just pass the info along quickly to help people plan accordingly is all.

Unbelievable some people in this world. Pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Dillenger4 said:

I doubt very highly that Miami gets flexed two weeks in a row. That would give them a short week to prepare for the biggest game of the year vs The Bills.

Your source is wrong. You got wrecked!

The Bills-Fins is most definitely getting flexed. By far the best of the 5 games that are eligible.

Edited by Big Turk

17 hours ago, McBean said:

O come on. Really?

I would just hop on an internet message board to just make crap up?

I got told this yesterday by a person that is 100% keyed in to the Bills who I call a great friend. I wanted to just pass the info along quickly to help people plan accordingly is all.

Unbelievable some people in this world. Pathetic.

You seem awfully upset.

giphy.gif

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.