Source: Fish/Bills TO BE flexed

McBean

10 hours ago, McBean said:

Just heard from a source ( sources right) that Fish/Dolphins is flexed to either Saturday night or Sunday night. Will know more 12/4-12/5ish.

just a heads up.

it’s legit. It’s happening 

we have know it would either be flexed to Saturday or Sunday night since late October.  It’s just a matter of where it goes.  It wasn’t going to be at 1 pm on Sunday.

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Oh ta. Thought it was 7pm

World Cup final and 3rd place  are at 10am ET on Sunday.

the tue/wed semis are at 2 pm ET

10 hours ago, Logic said:

If the forecast calls for freezing weather that day, can someone please spray the visiting benches (and maybe the Dolphins players) with a hose before the game?

According to Dolphins fans, one team having to deal with dangerous weather elements while the other team does not is a totally fair and legitimate competitive advantage.

No kidding. That would be a fair compromise. Or perhaps a light mist spraying over their bench for the entire, freezing, game.

36 minutes ago, H2o said:

Just saw where the Dolphins and Chargers game got flexed, not the Bills

Yeah.  Bills vs. Jets game remains at 1pm Sunday.

Miami getting flexed for SNF in LA the week before lessens the likelihood of both a Saturday game (short turnover for Dolphins) and Sunday night game (NFL rarely flexes the same team two weeks in a row for SNF game.).

We could just host the Jets and Dolphins at the regular 1pm Sunday time slot.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Sunday night game is NE  at Vegas.  Not exactly riveting football, but two good drawing teams.  That game also isn't marked as potentially changing.

The Bills are designated as one of the five potential games being moved to Saturday. Of the 5 games listed, the only other one with two potential playoff teams is Wash-Giants.   If they move the Bills to Sunday, they then have even less good games to select from for Saturday as they need to move three.  Not sure if they are even allowed to select from any other games to move to Saturday, but overall few good ones except for the two scheduled from Sunday at 4:25 and doubt CBS would allow those to be easily moved.

For these reasons, would be very surprised if the Bills are moved to Sunday night, but would also be very surprised if the Bills are NOT flexed to Saturday.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Yeah.  Bills vs. Jets game remains at 1pm Sunday.

Miami getting flexed for SNF in LA the week before lessens the likelihood of both a Saturday game (short turnover for Dolphins) and Sunday night game (NFL rarely flexes the same team two weeks in a row for SNF game.).

We could just host the Jets and Dolphins at the regular 1pm Sunday time slot.

With Miami on SNF football the week before, I agree it’s unlikely they’ll put them into SNF in Week 15, so thinking they’ll instead have Bills v Dolphins at 8:15 that Sat night.  No way the NFL passes up a primetime slot for that game.  I don’t think the NFL will care about a shorter turnaround for Miami.  We had a shorter week heading into our Week 3 matchup at Miami.

Edited by strive_for_five_guy
  • Like (+1) 1

My source is telling me 4.30 Sat for Bills v Dolphins…

I can’t name the source but they have been right before …

But this was the same source that told me Jerry Hughes was signing with the Bills this week… so might not be reliable anymore ..

Plus the source is in Aust so sounds like BS..

Make of it what you will 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 hours ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

I hope it is true since being without Sunday Ticket for the first time in 10 years I am racking up a pretty hefty amount tabs at the Bills bars here in the Windy City. 

Also, this thread reminds me of the old BBMBs Rumors section when people would cite a source by saying “Per Twitter: …” LOL

I've thought of dumping ticket but the bar tabs and hangovers LOL... Sunday ticket much healthier for my wallet and gut.

Can't wait to dump directv though, ticket going to streaming next year! If they sell it to directv streaming I'll lose my mind hahaha

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.