Source: Fish/Bills TO BE flexed

McBean

7 minutes ago, McBean said:

Just heard from a source ( sources right) that Fish/Dolphins is flexed to either Saturday night or Sunday night. Will know more 12/4-12/5ish.

just a heads up.

it’s legit. It’s happening 

If I'm remembering right you nailed opening at LAR and Detroit Turkey Day. Book it!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

If the forecast calls for freezing weather that day, can someone please spray the visiting benches (and maybe the Dolphins players) with a hose before the game?

According to Dolphins fans, one team having to deal with dangerous weather elements while the other team does not is a totally fair and legitimate competitive advantage.

• Like (+1) 18
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, eball said:

That's cool.  Another home primetime game.  Love it.

I don't. That weekend it really screws up my attempt to get "xmas" with the family over a week early. I have a slight preference for Saturday night over Sunday but actually despite Sunday 1pm (6pm my time) clashing with the World Cup Final I'd rather have dealt with that clash with a two screen scenario. Not like England are getting to that stage. 

38 minutes ago, McBean said:

Just heard from a source ( sources right) that Fish/Dolphins is flexed to either Saturday night or Sunday night. Will know more 12/4-12/5ish.

just a heads up.

Based on the 5 games that were considered, it shouldn't be a surprise at all.  The only other one that is any good would be Giants and Commanders and that's only good due to their records, not because they are actually playing entertaining football.  Giants are kinda in free fall and Commanders are pulling the Titans move of scraping out wins by any means necessary but playing mostly ugly on offense.

43 minutes ago, McBean said:

just a heads up.

Does your source have a good answer for:

”does this dress make me look fat?”

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.