RIP Clarence Gilyard (Theo from Die Hard)

Greg S

I know Die Hard is a 34-year old movie, but it makes me sad watching it these days seeing all the actors in it who've passed away.

I mostly remember Clarence Gilyard for his role in Walker, Texas Ranger.  That show ran for quite some time - 1993-2001.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

I know Die Hard is a 34-year old movie, but it makes me sad watching it these days seeing all the actors in it who've passed away.

I mostly remember Clarence Gilyard for his role in Walker, Texas Ranger.  That show ran for quite some time - 1993-2001.  

Wasn't really a fan of that show. I remember him from Die Hard mostly and his famous "The quarterback is toast" line.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, shrader said:

Without looking it up, was he the tech guy?  All I know is that this serves as my annual reminder to watch the movie this month.

Yeah that was him.  I saw his photo and remembered him as either working a laptop or possibly the laser that cut into the vault--or maybe both.  Sort of the nerdy guy who was doing technical stuff.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.