Dawson Knox Mic'd up on Thanksgiving!

Big Turk

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Pretty much all of the mic'd up videos feature a lot of players saying "Love you" to each other and saying "Good S**t!" when they make a big play or TD.

I totally agree that they lack the killer instinct.

• Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'd like to see the Bills put Dawson Knox in more TE screens. Because he's always helping block the opposing teams pass rusher, let him throw the chip block then slide out for the screen pass. 

It would be a nice wrinkle but the Bills generally suck at screens so I would imagine all we would see is Allen throwing the ball at his feet.

4 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I'd like to see the Bills put Dawson Knox in more TE screens. Because he's always helping block the opposing teams pass rusher, let him throw the chip block then slide out for the screen pass. 

I'd like to see Knox get more touches, period.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Touch the freaking ball… more than the mic!

preferably, in the End Zone!

Hate to say it Knox is damaged Goods. Luke's passing is in his head. That would mess anyone up. It's gonna take him a minute to get back in the saddle.

29 minutes ago, BeefCurtns said:

Hate to say it Knox is damaged Goods. Luke's passing is in his head. That would mess anyone up. It's gonna take him a minute to get back in the saddle.

You can tell all that by this micd up version and what has transpired since Luke passed way.

Amateur psychologists now on TBD, the amateur GMs and HCs were bad enough.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.