Fins "impressive" 5 game win streak has come against opponents with a combined .282 win percentage

Big Turk

On 11/30/2022 at 4:42 PM, FilthyBeast said:

I still think worse case for the Dolphins on this trip is 2-1, but for some reason I see them running the table and not losing again this year which means a sweep of the Bills and obvious AFCE title.

They just have the look of one of those special teams this year and McDaniel truly is some sort of savant and not a goofy bastard after all!

Every year this blows up in your face.  Every year…

Edited by teef
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/28/2022 at 1:18 PM, Big Turk said:

I mean you can only play who is on your schedule, but I mean come on...has there been an easier 5 game stretch in the NFL this season??

Steelers, Lions, Bears, Browns, Texans.

Could see them losing the next 3 in a row with the 49ers, Chargers and Bills the next 3 up.

Umm they also started out by beating NE,Ravens and your Bills to start the season. The Lions are in the playoff hunt. Right now I believe that’s 4 playoff team victories for them. (Right now) they also came really close to beating your Bills last night in Buffalo in the cold.  (Allen willed your Bills to Victory.) 

Also I can see them losing out for the season, even last night Tua passes were not very accurate. And they have to play packers, Patriots and Jets. Patriots in NE and that Jets D to finish off the year in Miami. 

I still think worse case for the Dolphins on this trip is 2-1, but for some reason I see them running the table and not losing again this year which means a sweep of the Bills and obvious AFCE title.

They just have the look of one of those special teams this year and McDaniel truly is some sort of savant and not a goofy bastard after all!

Bahahaha.  How’d that go?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnNord said:

You can’t deny that McDaniel is a very good play caller.  Also can’t deny that he isn’t a “goofy bastard.”

I was referring to the Fins being 0-3 since the guy said they’d sweep us on the way to running the table.  McDaniel is both goofy and a good play caller.  Is he a bastard?  Well, I wouldn’t have put my obviously concussed QB back into a game.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Is he going to come back and face the music? And why does he keep up the charade and say “we” and try to pretend he is a Bills fan? 

He’ll come back with something.  He’s the type of guy who likes the sound of his own voice. 

18 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

You can’t deny that McDaniel is a very good play caller.  Also can’t deny that he isn’t a “goofy bastard.”

Fins fans seem to think he’s the single biggest reason they lost that game. 

• Agree 1

You can only play your schedule. Dolphins are a good team. Tua is much improved and if he got hot could probably take that team to a Super Bowl. Maybe not this year, but eventually. Their Achilles heel is that defense. They need more talent and better coaching. 

the AFC east is gonna be a very strong division for the next few years

On 12/1/2022 at 11:38 AM, FilthyBeast said:

It just goes to show how quickly a teams fortunes can turn around in just one season by making the right coaching change and roster tweaks. And I also mentioned that I believe Miami will take a page out of KC's playbook and boatrace the 49ers early because they are not a good team when they fall behind by 10+ points and have to rely on Jimmy G to play aggressively.

Coaching matters and this is why I maintain it would be foolish for Terry Pegula to stand pat and believe he can't upgrade from Beane/McDermott if this team flounders or has a quick exit in the playoffs this year. The foundation is there as long as JA17 is on the roster and you get a coaching staff that will run a real defense instead of this silly nickel/bend but don't break stuff and this team truly ascend to the next level.

This aged well.

Your boys not looking so good playoffs wise 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/28/2022 at 1:18 PM, Big Turk said:

I mean you can only play who is on your schedule, but I mean come on...has there been an easier 5 game stretch in the NFL this season??

Steelers, Lions, Bears, Browns, Texans.

Could see them losing the next 3 in a row with the 49ers, Chargers and Bills the next 3 up.

Bump ….

Womp womp

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Umm they also started out by beating NE,Ravens and your Bills to start the season. The Lions are in the playoff hunt. Right now I believe that’s 4 playoff team victories for them. (Right now) they also came really close to beating your Bills last night in Buffalo in the cold.  (Allen willed your Bills to Victory.) 

Also I can see them losing out for the season, even last night Tua passes were not very accurate. And they have to play packers, Patriots and Jets. Patriots in NE and that Jets D to finish off the year in Miami. 

Personally don’t see Pats beating Miami.  Or Pats in playoffs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.