Jets @ Bills Week 14 to be flexed to Sunday Night? (Not official)

buffalobillswin

Currently the week 14 SNF matchup is Chiefs vs Broncos and I can't imagine anyone wants more Broncos on primetime.

The other 2 options include:

Eagles @ Giants

Dolphins @ Chargers

I could see the other 2 matchups getting the flex but I think Jets vs Bills will be the most desirable to be flexed. 

What say you?

• Like (+1) 1

lol do any of you read the rules on the number of games a team can be primetime? The Bills already are set for the next week to be either Saturday night or Sunday Night which will max their number of primetime games. They still have a game against CIN then at night and the week 18 finale against NE they possibly may be at night as that is open. There is no way on gods green earth Bills Jets gets flexed and with the amount of night games they have I can't see why people want more.

On 11/28/2022 at 6:46 AM, corta765 said:

lol do any of you read the rules on the number of games a team can be primetime? The Bills already are set for the next week to be either Saturday night or Sunday Night which will max their number of primetime games. They still have a game against CIN then at night and the week 18 finale against NE they possibly may be at night as that is open. There is no way on gods green earth Bills Jets gets flexed and with the amount of night games they have I can't see why people want more.

If they could they'd do it. Bills are literally ratings gold.

On 11/27/2022 at 8:35 PM, buffalobillswin said:

Currently the week 14 SNF matchup is Chiefs vs Broncos and I can't imagine anyone wants more Broncos on primetime.

The other 2 options include:

Eagles @ Giants

Dolphins @ Chargers

I could see the other 2 matchups getting the flex but I think Jets vs Bills will be the most desirable to be flexed. 

What say you?

They tried, but CBS blocked it.

So if Dolphins-Chargers has been flexed to Sunday night I can't imagine they'll do the same with Dolphins-Bills. At the very most, flex to Saturday? 

I would have thought CBS would have looked to protect Dolphins-Bills over Jets-Bills, though. Not that I fully understand how the TV rights and flexing work.

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

So if Dolphins-Chargers has been flexed to Sunday night I can't imagine they'll do the same with Dolphins-Bills. At the very most, flex to Saturday? 

I would have thought CBS would have looked to protect Dolphins-Bills over Jets-Bills, though. Not that I fully understand how the TV rights and flexing work.

Why not? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.