SNF: Packers at Eagles

Beck Water

4 minutes ago, Airseven said:

I keep waiting for the Eagles to implode, but dang, they are really good. Hurts an MVP?!? Eagles/Chiefs would be a toss up.

As much as everyone rags on the NFC, Eagles look like the SB favorite. Solid coaching, great defense, balanced offense. 

Their offense feels like a more explosive version of the Titans— can run it down your throats, but throw to many great weapons on playaction and those RPOs.

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

As much as everyone rags on the NFC, Eagles look like the SB favorite. Solid coaching, great defense, balanced offense. 

Their offense feels like a more explosive version of the Titans— can run it down your throats, but throw to many great weapons on playaction and those RPOs.

That’s a great comparison. 

Watching the Eagles makes me wish Beane would use every single draft pick on OL next year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

One and done :devil:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Airseven said:

That’s a great comparison. 

Watching the Eagles makes me wish Beane would use every single draft pick on OL next year.

I think the Bills needs to reevaluate their oline philosophy. These light “wide zone” Guys aren’t working out. Time to get some road graders and change the style of play up front.

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.