Jerry Hughes looks mad in Houston

Warriorspikes51

On 11/27/2022 at 2:37 PM, Warriorspikes51 said:

Jerry just had a meltdown in Miami very upset with the way Houston is playing and kicked the gatorade container over on sideline.

I see it as possible that he could ask for his release with the intent to sign with a contender

or we could call Houston and see if they have interest in doing that (since the front offices know each other well)

He does have 8 sacks this year and clearly we’re thin on the Edge at the moment

Thoughts?

If he thought they where going to be a contender when he signed with them he may have a serious case of CTE

4 minutes ago, Pirate Angel said:

If he thought they where going to be a contender when he signed with them he may have a serious case of CTE

Did he say that he was upset because Houston isn’t a contender? Maybe there’s a little more to it than that? 

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, Big Turk said:

My buddy who has some kind of inside source that he said he can't tell me because he could get in trouble claims that "word on the street" is that Jerry Hughes is going to be released and will be a Bill again by the end of the week.

Take it FWIW. Obviously Houston has to agree to release him.

He has been right numerous times in the past about things.

Any updates on this?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.