Week 12: Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a rag on the Bills thread)

Ridgewaycynic2013

25 minutes ago, JMM said:

Yea, no doubt a lot of luck,  like they need it. Undoubtedly they will be first seed. BUT they still will have to beat two legit teams to get back, hopefully us in the AFCCG. But frankly I think they would be a heavy favorite. Unless we can truly get healthy and that includes Von.

Yeah, I do think the actual AFC playoff field will be probably the best it has been in a while, so once the playoffs start there could be some tight games and who knows what happens.  If the Bills can get the 2 seed and some luck with injuries, we might not even play them depending on how it goes.

• Agree 1

56 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I think it was to waste some time.   That was the criticism of McDermott last year ... the Bills didn't squib kick against KC in the playoff game.   Two or three fewer seconds and the game would have been a Bills win.

I don't think Bass would have squib kicked it to the 30.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.