Week 12: Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a rag on the Bills thread)

Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, 97bills said:

There yac is crazy, Reid gets it done!!! And I agree with talent I don’t think it’s to different. 

They have the best offensive weapon on both teams in Travis Kelce, even better than Stefon Diggs IMO, but beyond him it's a lot of average to below average players. But their offense just looks so much less awkward than ours.

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

They have the best offensive weapon on both teams in Travis Kelce, even better than Stefon Diggs IMO, but beyond him it's a lot of average to below average players. But their offense just looks so much less awkward than ours.

Kelce allows them to scheme for those WR’s like mad scientists. 

Hands down, the most elite offensive weapon in the league. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Beck Water said:

And Zay Jones is the Hero, who woulda thunk?  Guess he’s finally found a “real” QB who can unleash him…..….…

………I still think Trevor Lawrence looks like a horse, though

Lawrence really does have a "horse face"!

I'm watching Red Zone, and they're flipping between KC/Rams and Arizona/Chargers ... and the team colors are almost the same: KC and Arizona in red and Rams and Chargers in gold and blue.   It's a bit confusing! 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

You’d be wrong.. the Bills don’t have an uncoverable TE that gets incredible YAC. It’s a HUGE difference 

I know that, but over all I don’t think there’s to much difference. But that’s just me. I think it has a lot to do with Andy Reid play calling as well. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.