Week 12: Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a rag on the Bills thread)

Ridgewaycynic2013

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

Why did the Jaguars do a squib kick?

Doug Pederson is very fortunate. He nearly caused his team to lose after a miraculous comeback.

I was telling my wife same thing, and if you do squid kick it try to put it at the 10 or 15 not the 30 lol 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Why did the Jaguars do a squib kick?

Doug Pederson is very fortunate. He nearly caused his team to lose after a miraculous comeback.

I think it was to waste some time.   That was the criticism of McDermott last year ... the Bills didn't squib kick against KC in the playoff game.   Two or three fewer seconds and the game would have been a Bills win.

Edited by SoTier
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

The Chiefs just make it look so easy. 

I just can’t understand how Travis Kelce is just SO wide open on every play. How do you let him run wild?!

Not trying to take anything away from Mahomes, but he just has it so easy with Kelce on the field. 

5 minutes ago, SoTier said:

It looked like it until the very end when it kinda died.

Trevor Lawrence has had the first real clutch drive in his career!!! 

And Zay Jones is the Hero, who woulda thunk?  Guess he’s finally found a “real” QB who can unleash him…..….…

………I still think Trevor Lawrence looks like a horse, though

Just now, HappyDays said:

So frustrating watching the Chiefs. I don't think they really have better talent than us across the board but they still march down the field so easily. I can't remember the last time we had a TD pass that was thrown to someone standing more than 5 yards away from the endzone.

There yac is crazy, Reid gets it done!!! And I agree with talent I don’t think it’s to different. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.