Week 12: Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a rag on the Bills thread)

Ridgewaycynic2013

1 hour ago, pigpen65 said:

It's not just Miami, its almost every other team. It's so weird how many Bills plays seem to have no design. Ball gets snapped, Allen starts dodging defenders and running around waiting for somebody to get open. This is like 75% of the passing plays.

I agree, so many plays everyone is in the end zone or everyone is going on long developing routes even when getting high pressure. Now maybe some of the problem is on Allen for refusing to take the easy completion to the back as an outlet.  It just seems like everything has to be perfect or Allen has to be a superstar on every play. Tired of hearing we are 8-3 nothing’s wrong when it’s obvious we have problems that are eventually going to catch up to us.

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Jesus I can’t believe there are people all excited over the dolphins beating the Texans. Hell the last few weeks haven’t impressed me at all in terms of their competition. If we can find a way to beat NE, then it’s all in front of us. Dolphins are going to get obliterated next week and it’ll probably be Tuas last week too after the beating he’s going to take. 

I want to not be impressed by the Fins. But if I try to be impartial...

Tua is 7-0 in games he started and finished. Only loss he went out early. He has completed 70% of his passes and over 250 yds in 6 games. Thrown a pick in only 2 games. They have scored 30+ in 5 games. Got to give them some credit. 

Just now, ngbills said:

I want to not be impressed by the Fins. But if I try to be impartial...

Tua is 7-0 in games he started and finished. Only loss he went out early. He has completed 70% of his passes and over 250 yds in 6 games. Thrown a pick in only 2 games. They have scored 30+ in 5 games. Got to give them some credit. 

There is something about them I don’t trust how good they are.  Can’t put my finger on it truthfully.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, davefan66 said:

There is something about them I don’t trust how good they are.  Can’t put my finger on it truthfully.

I don't see Tua as a HOF QB yet. A good QB no doubt, but not a HOF. Stick him behind our O Line with our play designs and see how he gets on - I highly doubt it'll be as well as Josh.

I'd take the rest of their offense over ours in a heartbeat. But, for all the criticism, I think our defense (particularly when fully available) is better than theirs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, NUT said:

That right there says a lot. They should not have to "find a way". 

The East has improved.. it’d  be great to have the Broncos Raiders and Chargers in our division but that’s how it goes. Can’t always be that lucky, so they will need to find a way. That way should mostly involve Josh Allen 

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I don't see Tua as a HOF QB yet. A good QB no doubt, but not a HOF. Stick him behind our O Line with our play designs and see how he gets on - I highly doubt it'll be as well as Josh.

I'd take the rest of their offense over ours in a heartbeat. But, for all the criticism, I think our defense (particularly when fully available) is better than theirs.

We have a great defense when healthy.  That’s what helps propel our offense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.