Week 12: Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a rag on the Bills thread)

Ridgewaycynic2013

15 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I'm fully expecting the most gut wrenching ending to the bills season...miami looks to be the bills

last year....the bills are battered and close to the edge of falling off a cliff.

The Bills have literally played 9 road games and are 8-3 🙄

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

Jesus I can’t believe there are people all excited over the dolphins beating the Texans. Hell the last few weeks haven’t impressed me at all in terms of their competition. If we can find a way to beat NE, then it’s all in front of us. Dolphins are going to get obliterated next week and it’ll probably be Tuas last week too after the beating he’s going to take. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I'm fully expecting the most gut wrenching ending to the bills season...miami looks to be the bills

last year....the bills are battered and close to the edge of falling off a cliff.

Cheer up. It can’t be more gut wrenching than last year. This year is a slow, inevitable decline but at least you’re prepared for it.

2 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Jesus I can’t believe there are people all excited over the dolphins beating the Texans. Hell the last few weeks haven’t impressed me at all in terms of their competition. If we can find a way to beat NE, then it’s all in front of us. Dolphins are going to get obliterated next week and it’ll probably be Tuas last week too after the beating he’s going to take. 

Of course there are : they’re  called Dolphins fans! 

It’s good to have our destiny in our own hands. If we go out there and take care of business, we win the East and the #1 seed is in play. It’s going to be a dogfight until the end instead of the cake walk it looked like at the beginning of the season. That’s ok, a battle hardened team in the playoffs is what you need. We just have to get there.

Its all about the Pats right now.  

Just now, RunTheBall said:

It’s good to have our destiny in our own hands. If we go out there and take care of business, we win the East and the #1 seed is in play. It’s going to be a dogfight until the end instead of the cake walk it looked like at the beginning of the season. That’s ok, a battle hardened team in the playoffs is what you need. We just have to get there.

Injuries have decimated us

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

The Dolphins are not getting obliterated by San Fran, I’m sorry to say 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.