Week 12: Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a rag on the Bills thread)

Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

How is this place so miserable watching other teams play after the Bills have already won?

I know, Right?  I’m like, OK, You Guys Win

I came here to talk about the football teams I’m watching today and we can’t even have a conversation without all kinds of “gloom and doom about Bills” misery

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

People bring up those 13 seconds for a reason.  We all knew we had the best team last year except for a screwball ending. 

I feel like this season we’re playing w house money.  People kinda jumping off the Bills and onto KC, Miami, etc.  That’s fine.  Assuming Buffalo gets in, they will be one of the teams no one wants to play.

bills method of winning is not sustainable.

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I know, Right?  I’m like, OK, You Guys Win

I came here to talk about the football teams I’m watching today and we can’t even have a conversation without all kinds of “gloom and doom about Bills” misery

People who are unhappy let other know that more than people who are happy.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I'm fully expecting the most gut wrenching ending to the bills season...miami looks to be the bills

last year....the bills are battered and close to the edge of falling off a cliff.

We had a dozen opportunities to beat them on their home field in 9000 degree heat. They’re good, but I still like our chances.

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The whining in this thread by the usual

suspects..

Every time. 

Im pretty critical of this team, but most of our issues are injury related.  Y’all need to calm down or drink some warm milk.. do something. 

Injuries.  I will die on that hill no matter how this season turns out.

Without the injuries, we are undefeated.  Even with a few like all the other teams

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

How is this place so miserable watching other teams play after the Bills have already won?

It’s hilarious.  but i am convinced on this board that Jets/Miami have endless offensive talent.  meanwhile the Bills have 1 Qb, 1 RB, 1 WR, and basically any starter that’s injured the depth player is abysmal.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

The whining in this thread by the usual

suspects..

Every time. 

Im pretty critical of this team, but most of our issues are injury related.  Y’all need to calm down or drink some warm milk.. do something. 

Go cheer for their favorite teams on those message boards. I feel like I should just sell my season tickets because apparently, the Bills are done for the season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.