Week 12: Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a rag on the Bills thread)

Ridgewaycynic2013

2 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

It's not just Sunday night. It's every week. This is by far the least talented set of teams I've ever seen in the league. I can't think of more than a few games all year that jumped off the schedule

Trouble is too many teams are expected to be strong in April when schedule is completed end up having poor seasons and other teams surprise.  Rams, Packers, entire AFC west were expected to be be good, on the other hand not much was expected from Jet's, Giants, Minn, Seattle and don't think  many expected Miami to be quite as good as they've looked.  Add it all up, end up with some bad featured games on TV!

14 minutes ago, balln said:

Just waiting for bills to play a complete game (mostly on offense). They’ve been jittery / sloppy ALL YEAR part of our entire game. 

chiefs and dolphins O are absolutely humming 

all about improving and playing best football this time of year

Some smart people have said it's all about playing your best football in the playoffs.

• Agree 1

Just now, Amaru523 said:

Exactly, so the Dolphins are steam rolling their way to the Super Bowl because they're blowing out the worst team in the league? Talk about a hot take. 

This exactly. I keep telling myself Miami is playing an easy schedule, and I believe that.

I will say I believe in Mike McDaniels system more than the players on the team. He will put them in a position to win. 

Keep waiting for the wheels to fall off for them.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I'm fully expecting the most gut wrenching ending to the bills season...miami looks to be the bills

last year....the bills are battered and close to the edge of falling off a cliff.

Good for you.  Every fan has a right to their opinion.  So you see Miami as the AFCE Division winner?

1 minute ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Could you guys imagine if we had never drafted Josh Allen, stayed in QB purgatory, then landed Wilson on a mega deal?  Might have just been enough to do me in

It's actually hilarious just how screwed the Broncos are. 

That said, they might be listening to offers for Jerry Jeudy or Cortland Sutton to get some draft capital back...

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

Could you guys imagine if we had never drafted Josh Allen, stayed in QB purgatory, then landed Wilson on a mega deal?  Might have just been enough to do me in

LOL.  If that happened, I wouldn't have football on in the background as I'm putting up the Christmas Tree.

I'm down to the ornaments.

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I'm fully expecting the most gut wrenching ending to the bills season...miami looks to be the bills

last year....the bills are battered and close to the edge of falling off a cliff.

People bring up those 13 seconds for a reason.  We all knew we had the best team last year except for a screwball ending. 

I feel like this season we’re playing w house money.  People kinda jumping off the Bills and onto KC, Miami, etc.  That’s fine.  Assuming Buffalo gets in, they will be one of the teams no one wants to play.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.