Week 12: Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a rag on the Bills thread)

Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, balln said:

Just waiting for bills to play a complete game (mostly on offense). They’ve been jittery / sloppy ALL YEAR part of our entire game. 

chiefs and dolphins O are absolutely humming 

mall about improving and playing best football this time of year

It's more about improving THAN playing best football this time of year. The offense got it spot on last year - yes, hit and miss in the regular season but clicked into place for the play offs.

4 minutes ago, balln said:

I hate the dolphins. Bills board is no better when we’re way ahead / Steelers game ( but even then - you could see our D / DBs were giving up short and intermediate passing game 300 passers - foreshadowing )

Then go to Gang Green message board.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Unofrtunately they made the most of their picks. They don't always turn out well.

It would be nice if their streak of incompetence would continue as our franchise QB is in his prime years, but again everything in the NFL is set up to avoid one team dominance. Especially within a division : just shows what an astounding run of good fortune was bestowed on the Pats during the Brady years. 

• Agree 1

Just now, balln said:

I hate the dolphins. Bills board is no better when we’re way ahead / Steelers game ( but even then - you could see our D / DBs were giving up short and intermediate passing game 300 passers - foreshadowing )

You're pumping up a team that hasn't made the postseason since forever. They finally get a creative offensive mind and some talent at WR and all of a sudden they're Bill Walsh and the 80s 49ers. Their D is garbage. This team without their entire starting secondary still held them in check. Allen and Co. on an off day still put up 500 yards.

They're improved, yes. But they are not SB contenders. Nope!

Let's see the warm weather speed demons in Arrowhead or Buffalo.

If not, do you really see Allen having trouble in Miami on a 50 degree day in January?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

KC moved the ball on SF like a hot knife through butter.  Hopefully the 49ers study up.

KC has the best QB on the planet. Tua throws 5-6 passes every game where it can be picked. SF doesn’t miss gifts like that. Niners will be favored by at least 6 and will win by double digits. Of course I’m biased since I think the Niners win the SB and put a pretty good amount of $ on them to win it al at +1800 when Lance got hurt and Jimmy took back over

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.