Week 12: Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a rag on the Bills thread)

Ridgewaycynic2013

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Correct, although the titans offense isn’t good. But agree the bengals d is much better than ours. Frankly their offense is too, much better weapons overall 

I presume Downing isn't making the calls today.

Who do we want to win between Bengals and Titans? The Bengals to keep the Titans a game behind or the Titans to keep the Bengals behind us as we still have to play them?

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Who do we want to win between Bengals and Titans? The Bengals to keep the Titans a game behind or the Titans to keep the Bengals behind us as we still have to play them?

The latter in my opinion. AFC south sucks so titans are winning that division anyways. Keep pushing bengals down the playoff ladder in my opinion. I want no piece of them

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I think the Titans are going to be the better team going down the stretch - I'm not a huge believer in Bengals/Burrow - I would rather see Bengals win

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

If this were an election i’d have called the AFC South race for the Titans already.  So they’re in. I think i’d rather see them beat Cinci and keep the Bengals down as long as possible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to Week 12: Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a rag on the Bills thread)
1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Same with Carolina Denver 

Well at least Hackett has made Denver 'noteworthy' - but not for the right reasons 😛

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.