Protests Breaking Out Across China

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Kind of like I got kicked off the other site??  

Apology accepted.  

Well, the conversation folks had about you ATOP seem to suggest something different... and well, you can always prove everyone wrong, right? 

See, aren't rabbit holes fun, Jim?

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well, the conversation folks had about you ATOP seem to suggest something different... and well, you can always prove everyone wrong, right? 

Sorry, is this the board that wouldn't allow you to enter because you are such an douche?  How would you know if he was banned or not?

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well their suggestions are completely different and wrong.  See Billy I left that place on my own accord because it's nothing other than a right wing circle jerk and being on a site where everyone agrees with each other is boring to me.   

And rabbit hole are ***** awesome. Unless you're afraid by going down one for fear you will be shown how wrong you are.  isn't that why you don't like them Billy Boy? I think that's why.  Even this rabbit hole here of your own making proved you are wrong.  Well that's because you're typically wrong more than you are right.

Carry on rabbit boy.  

• Haha (+1) 1

That was my point. 😉

So neither the President or any white house statement or spokesperson has publicly called out China for human rights abuses as relates to the recent uprising nor are they likely to.

Bush in 1989 clearly called them out.

Thus the compare and contrast.

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So neither the President or any white house statement or spokesperson has publicly called out China for human rights abuses as relates to the recent uprising nor are they likely to.

Bush in 1989 clearly called them out.

Thus the compare and contrast.

I'm giving the current leadership the benefit of the doubt that they will come out with a more comprehensive statement.  Too soon, in my opinion, to compare and contrast.  How long had the uprisings been going on before Bush made the statement you linked? 

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm giving the current leadership the benefit of the doubt that they will come out with a more comprehensive statement.  Too soon, in my opinion, to compare and contrast.  How long had the uprisings been going on before Bush made the statement you linked? 

Let’s put Kamala on it. She’s bound to get on the root causes. You go girl! 

47 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let’s put Kamala on it. She’s bound to get on the root causes. You go girl! 

Election 2020 Here Are The Facts GIF by CBS News

"China is a country in Asia. It exists near another country called Russia. Russia decided to invade Ukraine and that's just wrong."

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Sorry, is this the board that wouldn't allow you to enter because you are such an douche?  How would you know if he was banned or not?

Oh, how do you know I'm not a member? lmao

Well their suggestions are completely different and wrong.  See Billy I left that place on my own accord because it's nothing other than a right wing circle jerk and being on a site where everyone agrees with each other is boring to me.   

And rabbit hole are ***** awesome. Unless you're afraid by going down one for fear you will be shown how wrong you are.  isn't that why you don't like them Billy Boy? I think that's why.  Even this rabbit hole here of your own making proved you are wrong.  Well that's because you're typically wrong more than you are right.

Carry on rabbit boy.  

OKAY JIMMMMMMY!

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, how do you know I'm not a member? lmao

OKAY JIMMMMMMY!

How come you are lashing out? Everyone's trying to be so nice to you.

Looks like Chinese authorities are going out and starting to knock on some doors.id expect the protests to be squashed handily once they throw a few of those troublemakers down in the hole. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/china-police-out-numbers-prevent-more-covid-protests-2022-11-29/

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

OKAY JIMMMMMMY!

That's all you got?  It's like talking to a 5 year old. 

Have you ever admitted you were wrong?  Or do you think you're never wrong?  

Let's go down THAT rabbit hole.  This should be fun.  

• Eyeroll 1

LOL!  Yeah, Joke sure showed the "pariah" MBS when given the chance.  He'll sit back and wait for China to shut down the protestors and thus be able to ignore it.

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The leader of the free world 

He's a governor. Easy to pipe up when you don't wear the crown. 

The current leader of the free world is holding his tongue and was roundly criticized by the right when he speaks out in support of Taiwan.

The last guy said it was great that Xi made himself totalitarian president for life. 

6 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

He's a governor. Easy to pipe up when you don't wear the crown. 

The current leader of the free world is holding his tongue and was roundly criticized by the right when he speaks out in support of Taiwan.

The last guy said it was great that Xi made himself totalitarian president for life. 

Holding his tongue?  What does this mean? Why is he “holding his tongue”?

Trump?  Why bring up Trump?  What does he have to do with this?  🙄