Protests Breaking Out Across China

Tiberius

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ok prove me wrongย 

ย 

Sorry not how it works.ย  You brought it up.ย  It's up to you to prove your point.ย  Good luck.ย ย 

ย 

EDIT:ย  Here's the funny part.ย  You for the longest time chased me around here telling me to go back to my safe place and now you're telling me I got kicked off.ย  ย Oh you silly psychotic.ย ย 

Edited by Chef Jim

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Finally,

ย 

and (of course) it is totally inadequate to the situation.

ย 

Could the Biden WHโ€™s statement on protests in China possibly be any weaker?

ย 

Lockdowns in China combined with other factors have caused people to take to the streets in protest. As Chinaโ€™s government cracks down on what some are calling โ€œanti-lockdownโ€ protesters (theyโ€™re actually pro-freedom), the Biden White House has put out a statement thatโ€™s weaker than a mixed drink at a chain restaurant:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Is it too much to ask for the White House to have someone proofread statements before they're released?

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Once upon a time, America was the beacon for freedom around the world.

ย 

Now, apparently, we're scared of being that beacon if it means annoying China.

ย 

Quite pathetic, honestly.

ย 

.https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/11/28/could-the-biden-whs-statement-on-protests-in-china-possibly-be-any-weaker/

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Finally,

ย 

ย 

ย 

Lockdowns in China combined with other factors have caused people to take to the streets in protest. As Chinaโ€™s government cracks down on what some are calling โ€œanti-lockdownโ€ protesters (theyโ€™re actually pro-freedom), the Biden White House has put out a statement thatโ€™s weaker than a mixed drink at a chain restaurant:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Is it too much to ask for the White House to have someone proofread statements before they're released?

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

.https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/11/28/could-the-biden-whs-statement-on-protests-in-china-possibly-be-any-weaker/

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I find it hard to believe that's the whole statement.ย  And if it is?ย  Holy crap.ย  It doesn't even mention the protests or the Chinese citizens in lockdown.ย ย 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Ok prove me wrongย 

Why do you care about the new place when the other place doesn't care about the old place?ย  Why do you care about Jim and straight up rabble rouse for no one's entertainment but your own?

ย 

You and a few others drove the PPP into the ground and buried it in *****.ย 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Finally,

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

This White House statement is lame on so many levels.ย ย 

They end the statement with "We've long said everyone has the right to peacefully protest, here in the United States, and around the world.ย  This includes in the PRC".ย ย 

This implies that the White House has the power to allow ANYONE to protest, ANYWHERE in the world, yet they can't wield this power to make a firm statement?ย  Come on man.ย  But hey, make sure you get your booster shot.ย  ย 

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

When our current President has something to say Iโ€™ll make the comparison. Until thenโ€ฆโ€ฆ..

ย 

Statements put out by white house, the people actually running the executive branch, thus far only advocate for right to peacefully protest. No condemnation of CCP tactics.ย 

ย 

But nice tap dance.

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

ย 

Statements put out by white house, the people actually running the executive branch, thus far only advocate for right to peacefully protest. No condemnation of CCP tactics.ย 

ย 

But nice tap dance.

ย 

ย 

Notice I said when our President has something to say at a podium like Bush did. Not his illiterate marketing team. ย ย 
ย 

Until thenโ€ฆ..

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Notice I said when our President has something to say at a podium like Bush did. Not his illiterate marketing team. ย ย 
ย 

Until thenโ€ฆ..

ย 

Given his extensive track record of press availability and question taking I wouldn't hold your breath.

ย 

The best you'll get is a prepared statement he had no input on read poorly without taking any questions.ย