Protests Breaking Out Across China

Tiberius

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Huh. I read enough to know where it was going...

You read this one sentence and just has to jump in with your tired old “OH YEAH!!!  What about PPP?!?!?”

meanwhile, you pawns funneled billions to giant corporations

Sorry but that is classic whataboutism. It’s  nothing to be ashamed about.  We all do it. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

You read this one sentence and just has to jump in with your tired old “OH YEAH!!!  What about PPP?!?!?”

meanwhile, you pawns funneled billions to giant corporations

Sorry but that is classic whataboutism. It’s  nothing to be ashamed about.  We all do it. 

$100 BILLION DISAPPEARED

Where did it go?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hr0yfoimik87k06uq7

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

$100 BILLION DISAPPEARED

Where did it go?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hr0yfoimik87k06uq7

Same place all our money goes Billy. You’re just too blind to realize both parties are 100% guilty of this.  But if it makes you feel better to yell at Trump have at it.  

How many beers did you have today?  You’re and angry drunk. 

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How is this whataboutism when it is RELEVANT to what Buffarukus is biching about?

$100 BILLION DOLLARS  - poof! 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488699bdfe39686e0fda03

gtfoh 

if you gave 2 of your braincells a second to rub together you would consider why PPP was needed and it would direct you to the liberals locking down the country indefinitely against the presidents wishes to keep it open. all while screaming he was a murderer and antiscience. now wheres our checks!!! that's why its whatabout cherry picking garbage where you conviently left out every other inconvenient point i made. 

if it disapeared then there was poor oversight and federal agents should be investigating heavy and rounding up all the people who stole it..biden doj on a vacation? where are the cases?...riiiiight they love the people who got rich as much as republicans.

sorry two paragraphs so far. too much info for billstime to digest. do a couple words a day and you'll get through eventually. ill be anxiously awaiting your recycled trump meme in the meantime. 

5 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

if you gave 2 of your braincells a second to rub together you would consider why PPP was needed and it would direct you to the liberals locking down the country indefinitely against the presidents wishes to keep it open. all while screaming he was a murderer and antiscience. now wheres our checks!!! that's why its whatabout cherry picking garbage where you conviently left out every other inconvenient point i made. 

if it disapeared then there was poor oversight and federal agents should be investigating heavy and rounding up all the people who stole it..biden doj on a vacation? where are the cases?...riiiiight they love the people who got rich as much as republicans.

sorry two paragraphs so far. too much info for billstime to digest. do a couple words a day and you'll get through eventually. ill be anxiously awaiting your recycled trump meme in the meantime. 

You’re crying about funneling money to corporations and $100 BILLION disappeared.

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg

And not a peep out of you regarding the ginormous tax cuts to CORPORATE AMERICA.

You can’t make this up…

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re crying about funneling money to corporations and $100 BILLION disappeared.

And not a peep out of you regarding the ginormous tax cuts to CORPORATE AMERICA.

You can’t make this up…

What do you feel is a fair corporate tax rate? 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You can’t make this up…

your crying about tax cuts trying to desperatly switch the topic that is citizens fighting and risking their lives against a authoritarian communist lockdown that looks very similar to the authoritarian communist lockdown you and the other chimps in your cult applauded in this country. a bit of time and release of the facts you all censored is all it takes to show you for what you really are. deflect all you want but we support the brave Chinese citizens who are risking everything to fight against people like you.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

your crying about tax cuts trying to desperatly switch the topic that is citizens fighting and risking their lives against a authoritarian communist lockdown that looks very similar to the authoritarian communist lockdown you and the other chimps in your cult applauded in this country. a bit of time and release of the facts you all censored is all it takes to show you for what you really are. deflect all you want but we support the brave Chinese citizens who are risking everything to fight against people like you.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886vv5xh1u4uakrosz9m9

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886vv5xh1u4uakrosz9m9

listen. i know i back handed you all around this thread. its what happens when authoritarians try to destroy our freedom and then want everyone to forget that stance. that's no reason to post a home video of how you spend your time instead of researching the topics that you routinley vomit nonsensical replys to. instant fascination with floaty things that enter your sight line is a good hobby. i hope the little butterfly gives you a moment of distraction from the voices telling you trump is stalking you. please stay out in the fresh air and sun awhile because you kind of resemble a troll. the internet persona is becoming a reality. 😁

Edited by Buffarukus

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

lol -  déjà vu

Back to the thread my newly downloaded talking points - take 2

smfh

Trump locked the country down too, initially- and he was wrong for doing so- my biggest disappointment with his administration…

But after we realized that they didn’t do anything, the Left still wanted to keep the lockdowns going like the CCP…And that was just plain stupid…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

"[Xi's] now president for life, president for life. And he's great...he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday." 

Leadership quote of the day. Given the eloquence, I suspect you can guess the speaker. 

The protests are expanding into even Beijing. Good luck to them but don't expect much except Xi to slowly and quietly back off lockdowns. 

9 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

The protests are expanding into even Beijing. Good luck to them but don't expect much except Xi to slowly and quietly back off lockdowns. 

I really hope you're right. Otherwise we're going to see Hong Kong style crackdowns at best. Xinjiang or Tiananmen Square level brutality at worst. 

Eric Hoffer can tell us a lot about what's going on in China right now

American Thinker, by Monica Showalter

The huge protests engulfing China right now against lockdowns have left a lot of people wondering if these are just protests. The size, and scope, and vehemence, and fearlessness of the Chinese public against their very oppressive communist masters has made them appear to be a mass movement. In Shanghai, they are calling for the ouster of the entire Communist Party of China. When a billion-strong nation rises up on a cause that has unified them such as this, there's clearly the scent of revolution in the air. The New York Times did a huge spread on the matter this morning, and it is worth looking at here.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/11/eric_hoffer_can_tell_us_a_lot_about_whats_going_on_in_china_right_now.html

https://www.nytimes.com/article/china-covid-protests.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

"The white paper represent everything we want to say but cannot say."

"I came here to pay respects to the victims of the fire I really hope we can see an end to all of these COVID measures. We want to live a normal life again. We want to have dignity."

Said a 26-year-old man identified as "Johnny," quoted in "Blank sheets of paper become symbol of defiance in China protests" (Reuters).

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/blank-sheets-paper-become-symbol-defiance-china-protests-2022-11-27/