Edmunds vs. AJ Klein

SBbeliever

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Maybe from the same source that claims "Josh is more comfortable with Smoke"...

Someone already went there?  Darn, I had planned to spend the afternoon explaining "why my gut says" Brown is better for Josh than Diggs.  Oh well, I'll go actually DO stuff now... 🤣:beer: 

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Made me think of this.

and…

I loved that song when I was a tyke.

Ohh no, they say he’s got to go, Go Godzilla!

Dude, I play the Blue Oyster Cult video for my 3 little grandkids when they come over . Ages 2-5 and they love it. 

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

Lebron vs. Father Time is more intriguing.

Helluva game last night. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Someone already went there?  Darn, I had planned to spend the afternoon explaining "why my gut says" Brown is better for Josh than Diggs.  Oh well, I'll go actually DO stuff now... 🤣:beer: 

Open your eyes man!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Trock said:

Mr Whitewash vs Klein is really no comparison. I. The small amnt of time Klein has been playing, he has proved to be a consistent player.  Let him play out the season as starter and Mr whitewash as backup. 

I think you probably understand football much better than our coaching staff despite their experience, training, access to video and play by play assignments so I guess I should probably agree with you since we now live in a post-expert, post-fact world.

Edited by Mickey
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Klein is well better than what we had at LB, not sure why they let him walk in the first place, but as an Edmunds hater, I even laugh at the idea of him being better than Edmunds. 

It took Edmunds 5 years to make a noticeable difference, but he’s finally doing it, I’m guessing he must finally be old enough to go to the bars so he’s getting great coaching from Bills fans now.

Yeah, listening to a drunk know-it-all makes the difference. 😂

It’s more like some of you took 5 years to notice. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, MJS said:

Opponents sure complete a lot more passes when Edmunds is not playing.

I think if you watch the game, you can see the difference when he goes out. We were clearly an inferior defense when he left the game. Don’t let the hate get in the way of watching the game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Simon locked this topic