Edmunds vs. AJ Klein

SBbeliever

11 minutes ago, Trock said:

Mr Whitewash vs Klein is really no comparison. I. The small amnt of time Klein has been playing, he has proved to be a consistent player.  Let him play out the season as starter and Mr whitewash as backup. 

it’s like you’re ignoring what’s going on on the field

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

What half of the Vikings game did Delvin Cook break out that 81 yard run?

Not just cook edmunds look good against king Henry to

Yeah I mean Edmunds has an undeniable physical prowess but there's something about Klein that I like, something that I just can't put my finger on.  He's a real gym rat who bring his lunch pail to work.  First in, last out.  Plays the game with intelligence and grit and respect, the kind of respect that you used to see in a simpler time in our country.  Man I love white old school LBs.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

6 hours ago, Trock said:

Mr Whitewash vs Klein is really no comparison. I. The small amnt of time Klein has been playing, he has proved to be a consistent player.  Let him play out the season as starter and Mr whitewash as backup. 

When did Edmunds' nickname become Mr. Whitewash, is there a story here?

31 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Yeah I mean Edmunds has an undeniable physical prowess but there's something about Klein that I like, something that I just can't put my finger on.  He's a real gym rat who bring his lunch pail to work.  First in, last out.  Plays the game with intelligence and grit and respect, the kind of respect that you used to see in a simpler time in our country.  Man I love white old school LBs.

You talking about AJ Klein or Jimmer Fredette?

1 hour ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

That’s all well and good, but we live in a passing league and you need to be proficient against the pass. There’s no comparison between the two in pass defense. Edmunds is light years better.

• Like (+1) 1