Edmunds vs. AJ Klein

SBbeliever

13 minutes ago, transient said:

If this was a Klein versus Dodson thread I’d be right there with you. History has already shown Milano and Edmunds are head and shoulders above Klein, though. 

I think Millano feels more comfortable with Klein.  he can stick runners and doesn't bounce all over the field.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 8
  • Dislike 4

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m glad he’s back to on a cheaper contract not to supplant Edmonds but to back him up

I’m glad he keeps Dodson on the bench. Watching his slow ass trail the play for a game and a half pissed me off to no end. 

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Anybody have the passing stats against the Bills with Edmunds on the field vs. off the field this season?

Second that. I won't pretend to know what the stats will show, but I will admit that this season I'VE finally SEEN Edmunds doing the primary thing he's allegedly been doing all along...discouraging passes to certain areas of the field based on his length (the wingspan of an effing condor) and lateral range. I've even seen him get his hands on the football once or twice. So I'd suspect that some advanced stats will bear this out? 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, SBbeliever said:

For whatever reason, I feel "safer" with Klein playing MLB.  He's slower but experienced.  He makes plays with his mind.  So glad he is back!

Ummm no.  I do think though if Edmunds could take any part of Kleins skill it would be the run fits.  Other than that not on same planet athletic wise.  

Edited by GolfandBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Second that. I won't pretend to know what the stats will show, but I will admit that this season I'VE finally SEEN Edmunds doing the primary thing he's allegedly been doing all along...discouraging passes to certain areas of the field based on his length (the wingspan of an effing condor) and lateral range. I've even seen him get his hands on the football once or twice. So I'd suspect that some advanced stats will bear this out? 

In 10 years we're going to hear the legend of Tremaine's wingspan being equal to Rodan.  Completely blocking out the sun.

• Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Anybody have the passing stats against the Bills with Edmunds on the field vs. off the field this season?

Ok. Do the same now against the run. 

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Until he starts covering Justin Jefferson, Amari Cooper, and Amon-Ra St Brown, I won’t start caring.

Thank you