Allen Gillette Commercial

Mikie2times

14 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That commercial is out for a while what they need to do is get him on the State Farm commercials with the other quarterbacks

I always thought that State Farm is missing out on their just like a good neighbor slogan.  Josh can say he lives with a city full of good neighbors.  Not the cheesy Mahommes 'my rate' or the dumb Rodgers double check.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Believe it or not, Tyrod Taylor had a national ad for Toyota in 2017 

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AXAq/2017-toyota-camry-catch-featuring-tyrod-taylor

Toyota must of shelled out $5 to sign this guy. The commercial is also very unrealistic. We all know Tuh-rod refused to throw it more than 5 yards

Edited by Starr Almighty
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/26/2022 at 9:24 PM, John from Riverside said:

That commercial is out for a while what they need to do is get him on the State Farm commercials with the other quarterbacks

I always thought an insurance company could play with Allen's arm strength. Like he lightly, underhand tosses keys to someone and the keys fly across the room through the wall. Nationwide used to do some funny stuff with Manning.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.