Allen Gillette Commercial

Mikie2times

18 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Oh boy …. Next pick Josh throws and the idiot posters will be out en mass blaming his errors on doing commercials 😂

I mean I do think not having the ability to truly chill out during the bye week had some impact.

It's not like he was sitting in a beach relaxing, he was arguably doing something that took more mental energy than preparing during the week. Not because it's harder (nfl qb is the most mentally intensive position in sports), but because it was something new to him.

Have to imagine shooting a commercial, meeting all the new people, doing take after take, etc left him more tired/mentally drained at the end of the day than a random Wednesday preparing for a Sunday game. 

No,  I don't think it is causing him to throw interceptions. Yes, I think the overall mental stress, that he didn't decompress from over the bye week could be leading to him losing his ability to control his impulses and is leading him to try and take on three defenders to gain 5 more yards after he's already gained 30 (talking about the run against the lions in the first half).

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Idk if I should buy Gillette now or not since they also sponsor the stadium of the cheats 

Gilette doing the anti-male ad a few years back was enough for me.

I loooooove Josh but even he won't make me switch on the decision to forego Gillette products.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That commercial is out for a while what they need to do is get him on the State Farm commercials with the other quarterbacks

If Rodgers decides to grow medicinal plants or whatever after this season, State Farm should 100% lock down Allen to take his spot with Mahomes in that campaign. 

11 hours ago, KzooMike said:

Just saw our boy on this commercial. Is this the first national spot by a Bills player since Bruce? 

This has been out for a while...also on a Frito Lays commerical and Buffalo Wild Wings among others.

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That commercial is out for a while what they need to do is get him on the State Farm commercials with the other quarterbacks

I hope not. Those State Farm commercials are lame, even by commercial standards.

12 hours ago, Buffalo ill said:

Shouldn't they have someone who can grow actual adult facial hair pitch their product?

No, they shouldn't.  Know your target audience.  Lots of teens and younger men watching football.   Majority of them do not have a heavy beard yet.  

Picking a handsome, well spoken, popular, star player like Josh Allen will sell more blades to young people than picking Grizzly Adams.  

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Him and Diggs should do an AllState commercial, it can finish with Diggs catching a pass and saying "you're in good hands, with All State"

12 hours ago, Buffalo ill said:

Shouldn't they have someone who can grow actual adult facial hair pitch their product?

No for it is a lot harder for those who cannot grow "adult facial hair" to shave.

Some due to genetics can grow "adult facial hair" in teens and others grow it much later in life if at all.

I could never grow a beard but constantly have annoying stubble after shaving.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.