Like a bad pimple that keeps coming back, Peterman elevated to Bears active roster.

Draconator

6 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

As far as I understand it, Nate is a whiteboard warrior. His knowledge of the game impresses coaches and keeps getting him paid.

Cheaper to sign him as offense assistant. Rules will not prevent him being human jugs machine to DBs in practice.

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

he didn't come back.. he's on the Bears. A different NFL team than the Bills. 

He DID come back - back to the Bears.

3 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

I don’t get the hatred for this guy. He never said a bad thing about the Bills.  Do I want him here, no, but I would want him to do well on an NFC team. 

Neither do I. People with more insight and more knowledge than us apparently think he serves a purpose on a roster. I’m happy for him. The people ridiculing him are probably just jealous. 

4 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

I don’t get the hatred for this guy. He never said a bad thing about the Bills.  Do I want him here, no, but I would want him to do well on an NFC team. 

I’ll never forget that while other prominent Bills at the time skulked away to the exits without talking to the media, this guy week in and week out stood at the podium and took it all—and there was plenty of awful football for the media to dissect at the time! 🙈

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

He could play.

If Siemian looks terrible and can't move the ball, they could very well bring Peterman in in the 2nd half

But what will this board say if he throws for 3 tds and wins the game ?

We will laugh our A$$E$ off at Robert Saleh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Draconator said:

When he threw 5 INTs in a half with the Bills, I thought his career was over.  Yet he lingered on.

When the Bills finally released him after he achieved a 2-year passer rating of 32.6, I thought his career was over.  Yet he lingered on.

Not to get political, but how does this guy have a job and Kaep doesn't?  

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.