After only three games, JA holds this Thanksgiving Day record

BillsFan619

Against the Cowboys in 2019:

19-24 for 231 yards with a TD (we all remember his never quit fourth down conversion)

Against the Saints in 2021:

23-28 for 260 yards with 4 TDs and 2 INTs (dominating win)

Against the Lions in 2022:

24-42 for 253 yards with 2 TDs and 1 INT (comeback win)

3-0 record on Thanksgiving, and even more impressive, all three games were on the road.

Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

And, how long have we been playing 3 Thanksgiving Day football games?

Still impressive, but it seems like we have a lot of records that are meaningless. As the poster before me said, I'd rather have a healthy Tre White and Von Miller and a 2-1 Thanksgiving record than a 3-0 timeslot record.

• Dislike 1

56 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I hope we never play on thanksgiving again. Tre last year.  Von this year. No thanks. 

21 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Still impressive, but it seems like we have a lot of records that are meaningless. As the poster before me said, I'd rather have a healthy Tre White and Von Miller and a 2-1 Thanksgiving record than a 3-0 timeslot record.

While I wish that we had a healthy Tre and Von too, it’s more about the turf we played on than playing on Thanksgiving day.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

i looked it up, 2006 the 3rd Thanksgiving game was added

• Like (+1) 2

Bills completed the Thanksgiving Day hattrick (won the middle game at Dallas, won the late game at NO, won the early game at Detroit. Only thing left to do is host a Thanksgiving Day game at home. Next year we play the NFC East and both Dallas and the Giants are scheduled to come to OP. Plus, any of our AFCE rivals will do as the division is pretty good now. Wouldn't surprise me if the Bills play at home on turkey day next year.

Just now, Greg S said:

Bills completed the Thanksgiving Day hattrick (won the middle game at Dallas, won the late game at NO, won the early game at Detroit. Only thing left to do is host a Thanksgiving Day game at home. Next year we play the NFC East and both Dallas and the Giants are scheduled to come to OP. Plus, any of our AFCE rivals will do as the division is pretty good now. Wouldn't surprise me if the Bills play at home on turkey day next year.

Forget Dallas as they will be playing at home. Still some good teams to choose from.

Edited by Greg S

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.