Imagine if..

Italian Bills

Imagine if we get to the Last Dance. 

We waited for this day for 29 years. 

We are all healthy.

No matter who the other team is. 

No matter who the favorite is. 

What it matter is that all the NFL world will the eyes on us. 

“ Finally Buffalo is here again “ they are saying. 

How will it go this time ?

All the pressure will be on us. 

And here we are: do you think that this team, this coaches, this players, have the moral strength to sustain that kind of pressure ? 

Or they could melt down ? 

I asked to myself this kind of stuff many times… and honestly i think it could be the hardest thing to get over, the pressure to change the story of this franchise. 

What you think ? 

Edited by Italian Bills
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Imagine if we get to the Last Dance. 

We waited for this day for 32 years. 

So the new math says it will have been 29 years since Bills played in a Super Bowl.  They last made it after 1993 regular season.  

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

We have …

1. A freak of a QB who doesn’t care about our past, has proven to be absolutely clutch in the biggest moment time and again … and is BENT on kicking the door down

2. A head coach who is a wrestling champion  (a big reason Terry Pegula admitted he hired him) and someone who has been a DC in a SB

3. A current DC who has a Super Bowl ring as a starting CB with the nastiest Defense of all time

4. A 2 time SB Champ and MVP in Von who can also show us the way … and has made the biggest plays at the most important time 

5. A maniacal fan base that no longer hopes and dreams … but now relentlessly expects and demands it

Edited by drummernut74
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, drummernut74 said:

We have …

1. A freak of a QB who doesn’t care about our past, has proven to be absolutely clutch in the biggest moment time and again … and is BENT on kicking the door down

2. A head coach who is a wrestling champion  (a big reason Terry Pegula admitted he hired him) and someone who has been a DC in a SB

3. A current DC who has a Super Bowl ring as a starting CB with the nastiest Defense of all time

4. A 2 time SB Champ and MVP in Von who can also show us the way … and has made the biggest plays at the most important time 

5. A maniacal fan base that no longer hopes and dreams … but now relentlessly expects and demands it

Great points. All valid and true, they could very be helpful. 

No more pressure to win than the opponent.  Now imagine if Detroit ever gets in the pressure of being in their 1st Super Bowl in the history of the game would be an enormous weight on their shoulders-NOT.  The players are thinking about the game they're playing in, not about how long it's been that the team hasn't been in the Super Bowl, which for just about everyone is throughout their lifetimes.  

Why is every loss a choke job or meltdown?   

Why does every catch mean someone on defense sucks and is trash? 

Why does every punt mean McBean doesn't have a clue? 

Why are the fans emotional train-wrecks? 

Why do people think liking the team is giving out participation trophies? 

Why is being 8-3 mean we need a rebuild with new coaches

I need to start all these threads.......

Edited by nedboy7
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

Okay noob.   Fun fun nothing but fun for me.  😂

Dude I've been on and off this message board for about 17 years. Who gives a crap what my post count is. I'm sick of negative crap in the messed up world. I'd like to come here and not have to read fellow fans clowning other fans for having an options that is different from the rest. Is that fair enough?

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Dude I've been on and off this message board for about 17 years. Who gives a crap what my post count is. I'm sick of negative crap in the messed up world. I'd like to come here and not have to read fellow fans clowning other fans for having an options that is different from the rest. Is that fair enough?

Oooh.  😱  Yes sir.  I will logout now and write “I must be nice” 1000x. 

Thanks for the lecture.  Now step off your pedestal and give the preaching a rest. 😂

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Vomit 1
  • Dislike 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.