Roll call- who’s going to the Bills-Pats game?

Pete

Just now, Pete said:

Hey Promo-is that walking distance to stadium? Or are there shuttle busses?

It's a mile+ walk to the stadium. No shuttles. It's also across the street from Gillette. Getting across Rt.1 is limited. You have to wait a long time for police to stop traffic. Also that lot is impossible to go north on Rt.1 when leaving. You have to go south.  There's only two ways out of that stadium zone: north or south on Rt. 1.

If you want to head north after the game, instead of parking in the Backers lot, park across the street in a place called Foxboro Terminals, then cross the street at the light at Water St. and hang out with the backers.  Cross back and walk to the stadium that way.  After the game you will have a much easier time getting on 95 north because you'll be parked on the side of northbound traffic. 

Bostin Bills Backers Tailgate

It’s game day!  Hell yeah!

LETS GO BUFFALO!

so I scored some sweet tickets to game tonight through work.  Funny thing is I’m on 50 yard line, right behind patriots bench LOL

Me and my Dad should be easy to spot.  We are going with 18 Pats fans- our Bills gear should stand out!

Thank you Promo for great info!  

You are my primary source for New England Bills info 

Route 1 wine and spirits, RT 1 near Water St- got it.  I’m meeting my Dad in Warwick at 2:00 then headed there!

GO BILLS!

carpe diem, carpe noctem, carpe AFC!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.