Bill Lions set Thanksgiving viewership record

78thealltimegreat

I believe this.  I was at my niece's for Thanksgiving, arriving in the 4th quarter of the game.  Her live stream kept cutting out as we watched the game!  She said it only happens when she watches Bills football games.  Well...just as Bass kicked the FG and it was heading towards the goal post, the video cut out!  Ahhhhh!  What happened????  My nephew was watching the ESPN game cast on his phone, and knew the result, so we were happily relieved when he told us the Bills won!   We watched the second game, Giants at Dallas with no video interruptions.  BTW, I watched the first 3 quarters of the game at my home via video stream with no issues.

I am hoping to catch a game replay so I can watch the game in its entirety, uninterrupted.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

More then 31 million people watched their Thanksgiving game setting a viewership record for the early Thanksgiving game.

I don’t think it’s because of the Lions either.  With ratings like this get used to them playing on Thanksgiving way more often. 

2nd time...Dallas was a huge rating boon too

7 hours ago, jkeerie said:

I believe this.  I was at my niece's for Thanksgiving, arriving in the 4th quarter of the game.  Her live stream kept cutting out as we watched the game!  She said it only happens when she watches Bills football games.  Well...just as Bass kicked the FG and it was heading towards the goal post, the video cut out!  Ahhhhh!  What happened????  My nephew was watching the ESPN game cast on his phone, and knew the result, so we were happily relieved when he told us the Bills won!   We watched the second game, Giants at Dallas with no video interruptions.  BTW, I watched the first 3 quarters of the game at my home via video stream with no issues.

I am hoping to catch a game replay so I can watch the game in its entirety, uninterrupted.

Your niece doesn't have network television?

8 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

More then 31 million people watched their Thanksgiving game setting a viewership record for the early Thanksgiving game.

I don’t think it’s because of the Lions either.  With ratings like this get used to them playing on Thanksgiving way more often. 

The second game set a record too. It’s more of a football + holiday thing than anything related to the specific teams or matchups.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Airseven said:

It’s more of a football + holiday thing than anything

Football + holiday yes. 
BUT, NFL has smartly paired great product matchups on Tday lately.

—Lions much better, compelling 

—Dallas/Giants better pair

—NE/Vikes compelling

kudos to the NFL money boyz. 3 compelling games and is why they didn’t help snowbound Bills by moving Thu game to Sun. 

gone are the days of 2 really bad NFC pairs. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.