Week 13: Bills at Pats on TNF

YoloinOhio

34 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Build a bankroll on house money? I've quadrupled my original amount this year following this pattern.

No, it's not, but again...that's kind of the point.

Hey, if you can throw a couple hundred around each week, good for you! Me, I can't.

I think he's probably on the spectrum, given his manner of speaking.

I'll pop on a parlay if I like the payout.

Put $4 on all teams to score 20+ points on Thanksgiving. Was hairy, with the giants deeming fit to wait till the LAST minute of regulation time, but it was a winner lol

If you’ve quadrupled your money doing this, you can afford to quadruple your bets and make make 4x the money.  

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

If you’ve quadrupled your money doing this, you can afford to quadruple your bets and make make 4x the money.  

That’s a true gamblers mentality. The man of logic doubles their bets and keeps the money. Since I’m an idiot, I would throw six times the amount at it, and hope that I win way more and lose a wife in the process…

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Almost gameday.  Bills Delta charter is scheduled to depart BUF to Providence Airport at 2:08pm.  

oh they fly into Providence, RI for Pats games?

I didn’t know that, but I guess that makes sense… same distance to Foxboro as Boston is, and probably better street traffic situation.

Edited by RiotAct
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I'm not a piney by birth, but I've adapted to the piney way of life. I literally live in the pine barrens national preserve. It's honestly not a bad place to live, but for the taxes.

What's the local take on the whole Tom Brown Jr/Stalking Wolf thing?  Or is that too old for opinions to circulate?

17 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

oh they fly into Providence, RI for Pats games?

I didn’t know that, but I guess that makes sense… same distance to Foxboro as Boston is, and probably better street traffic situation.

I'm pretty sure the Patriots even use Providence as the base for their team branded plane.  It's just so congested in and out of the city of Boston and Logan airport. 

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

9 against Detroit was high, 4.5 seems low. I think a lot of people are over emphasizing the V.M. injury. If there is one QB the Bills can beat w/o Miller, it is Jones. Jones is atrocious so far against the blitz. If the Bills can send people and hurry him, Jones will make mistakes. Looking for Milano, Edmunds, Johnson, and Hamlin to be blitzing from all angles. I am going to go out on a limb and say Elam gets a sack.  

That's fair. I just don't see the Bills team winning this game by a lot points. Of course, they can win by 5 or more.  Nothing is a sure thing.

The offense Bills is struggling in the red zone. The Pats D is legit and I believe top 10 in all categories. Number 1 in DOVA for what it's worth. Correct me if I'm wrong. The Bills Oline is banged up and Allen's Elbow still isn't right. Factor in weather, home crowd advantage, Pats revenge factor, and BB.

Jones actually looked very good against the Vikings defense. He handled the pressure well. I suspect it was more of an outliner than anything else. Nevertheles, he hot some big time passes under duress in a hostile environment. The Bills defense struggles on third and longs.  For me, the 4.5 points is plenty in what I see as a FG margin victory. 

1 hour ago, boyst said:

Dawkins and miller put

Morse questionable 

Oh boy not good with their pass rush. Allen is going to be running for his life. 

21 minutes ago, balln said:

Dawkins out makes me nervous 

Me too he's the Bills best oline man. 

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

No dawkins.  Our OL sucks as it is.  If we spread them out, Josh is going to get killed.  

Disagree, it takes away pass rushers and/or allows Josh to better see where the pressure is coming from. Also allows more weapons in space for him to identify and quickly get the ball to. Im willing to bet we see a decent amount of spread offense. We will see tomorrow night. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.