Week 13: Bills at Pats on TNF

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Nothing to mock about betting responsibly and only wagering what you can afford or are willing to lose.  I know a lot of people of varying means who wager a buck here or $5 there just to make an evening of sports more interesting.  They have the means to make much bigger bets but they aren't willing to lose their hard earned money gambling.

Just to be clear, I wasn’t knocking on him for betting $5.  I’m knocking on him for betting $5 for his team to lose that will earn him $8. 

Doesn’t compute 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, NewEra said:

No dawkins.  Our OL sucks as it is.  If we spread them out, Josh is going to get killed.  

Yeah Dawkins absence will be felt for sure. Might see a bit more quicker passing attack and RBs/TEs helping on that left side. If they can be better with the screen plays this is a good time to do it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Just to be clear, I wasn’t knocking on him for betting $5.  I’m knocking on him for betting $5 for his team to lose that will earn him $8. 

Doesn’t compute 

As noted, I bet pretty much primarily moneyline underdogs.

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Well if you bet every game this week on 15 games with same bet and got lucky winning each of them.....you'd win a whole 120 dollars...

What will you do with your jack pot winnings???

11 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Again…. I just find it strange to bet such a small sum against your team.  I bet against the bills when I feel the book screwed up, including @ Miami this year.  

I just don’t see the point in betting $5.  If you view this as a money making opportunity, make some money, not $8

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Again…. I just find it strange to bet such a small sum against your team.  I bet against the bills when I feel the book screwed up, including @ Miami this year.  

I just don’t see the point in betting $5.  If you view this as a money making opportunity, make some money, not $8

image.png.66a4e5fc9b6f205a603a8166faa5f53c.png

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

$5 is a lot of money for people living in the Jersey Pine Barrens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

For what it's worth, I also lay down $5 and $10 bets throughout football season.

The key difference is that I usually pick multi-game parlays so that even though I'm betting a small amount, the winnings are comparatively large. Most Sundays, I bet a multi-game parlay, picking the moneylines on about 7 games. Bet $10 to win $200, something like that. 

To each their own. Winning ANY amount of money is great! Yay, legal sports betting!

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

My God! Miami HC is absolutely Unlistenable! Is this reflective of where he’s from or is he just strangeAF?

He's definelty different. Whatever he is it's working for the Dolphins. They are one of the surprise teams in the league. Never, did I think Tua would develop into a franchise QB and play better than Allen this year. Lead the AFC east through week 12.  He's doing something right weird or not. I'm sure the Dolphin fans love him. 

Edited by newcam2012

22 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Well if you bet every game this week on 15 games with same bet and got lucky winning each of them.....you'd win a whole 120 dollars...

What will you do with your jack pot winnings???

Build a bankroll on house money? I've quadrupled my original amount this year following this pattern.

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

$5 is a lot of money for people living in the Jersey Pine Barrens.

No, it's not, but again...that's kind of the point.

Hey, if you can throw a couple hundred around each week, good for you! Me, I can't.

4 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

He's definelty different. Whatever he is it's working for the Dolphins. They are one of the surprise teams inn the league. Never did I think Tua would develop into a franchise QB. Play better than Allen this year. Lead the AFC east through week 12.  He's doing something right weird or not. I'm sure the Dolphin fans love him. 

I think he's probably on the spectrum, given his manner of speaking.

7 minutes ago, Logic said:

For what it's worth, I also lay down $5 and $10 bets throughout football season.

The key difference is that I usually pick multi-game parlays so that even though I'm betting a small amount, the winnings are comparatively large. Most Sundays, I bet a multi-game parlay, picking the moneylines on about 7 games. Bet $10 to win $200, something like that. 

To each their own. Winning ANY amount of money is great! Yay, legal sports betting!

I'll pop on a parlay if I like the payout.

Put $4 on all teams to score 20+ points on Thanksgiving. Was hairy, with the giants deeming fit to wait till the LAST minute of regulation time, but it was a winner lol

• Like (+1) 1

Speaking of bets for this game... Anytime TD scorer..... Gabe +220 👀 Knox +310👀 McKenzie +380 👀

BB will try to take Diggs out of the game. Only thing that scares me is Dorsey and no Dawkins. Otherwise Allen typically owns the Pats and all of those bets would be great value. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

Speaking of bets for this game... Anytime TD scorer..... Gabe +220 👀 Knox +310👀 McKenzie +380 👀

BB will try to take Diggs out of the game. Only thing that scares me is Dorsey and no Dawkins. Otherwise Allen typically owns the Pats and all of those bets would be great value. 

at what book

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

No, it's not, but again...that's kind of the point.

Hey, if you can throw a couple hundred around each week, good for you! Me, I can't.

I make it a point not to bet on the Bills one way or the other.  It takes away from my enjoyment of following the team as a fan.

I worked with a guy from the New Jersey Pine Barrens, and he laughingly mocked himself as a "piney hillbilly".

Great guy and a good friend of mine.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

No conflict at all for me. I always root for the Bills to win. I bet such a little amount that the bets are secondary. I'd rather lose my bet and have the Bills win the game. I only bet against the Bills when I think the spread is way off which doesn't happen often. Plus 9 to Detroit was a good example. This week plus 4.5 points to the Pats seems very high.  

9 against Detroit was high, 4.5 seems low. I think a lot of people are over emphasizing the V.M. injury. If there is one QB the Bills can beat w/o Miller, it is Jones. Jones is atrocious so far against the blitz. If the Bills can send people and hurry him, Jones will make mistakes. Looking for Milano, Edmunds, Johnson, and Hamlin to be blitzing from all angles. I am going to go out on a limb and say Elam gets a sack.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I make it a point not to bet on the Bills one way or the other.  It takes away from my enjoyment of following the team as a fan.

I worked with a guy from the New Jersey Pine Barrens, and he laughingly mocked himself as a "piney hillbilly".

Great guy and a good friend of mine.  

I'm not a piney by birth, but I've adapted to the piney way of life. I literally live in the pine barrens national preserve. It's honestly not a bad place to live, but for the taxes.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.