Week 13: Bills at Pats on TNF

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

They've missed 2019 and 2020 Beasley ... not 2021 Beasley and certainly not whatever 2022 Beasley would have looked like.

There's a reason he's sitting at home.  And no ... it's not covid-related.

Exactly. The Bills really miss the 2019 and 2020 Beasley. That person doesn’t exist any more. Crowder wouldn’t have been at his level, but since he’s hurt there’s nobody to step in. Excited to see what Hines will provide when he’s up to speed.

• Agree 2

16 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Dawkins 😱 

could be game plan changing if he’s out.  Might have to have a Rb/FB/TE chip Judon all game

Yep. 

Quessenberry vs Judon is potentially a game tilting matchup.

As others have said, this looks like a week to dial up the short passing game and lean on the running game. Hines, Cook, Singletary, and Knox should all be used with creativity and frequency if the Bills want to mitigate Judon's impact.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

So this means No Dawkins, and Brown has been a turnstile. Against Judon. Sigh...Forget about Knox in the game plan, they will be forced to chip with him all game. Dorsey needs to do some bootlegs and move the pocket at times for Josh.

• Like (+1) 1

Just locked in the Pats at +4.5 points. Way too many points in what figures to be a close game. Taking the points has been the way to go. Outsiders just don't realize Josh is limited with his elbow. The Pats D is legit. Top 10 in every category. At home in a revenge game. Hopefully, Bills win by 3 or 4 points. 

23 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Just locked in the Pats at +4.5 points. Way too many points in what figures to be a close game. Taking the points has been the way to go. Outsiders just don't realize Josh is limited with his elbow. The Pats D is legit. Top 10 in every category. At home in a revenge game. Hopefully, Bills win by 3 or 4 points. 

Patriots have been getting absolutely roasted by dual threat qbs since late last year.  I would not touch this line personally.  Chicago and baltimore demolished them.

Their defensive stats are buoyed by getting Zach Wilson X 2 and Sam ehlinger in a three game stretch 

not saying they won’t win but there’s too great of a chance the pats get blown out for me to take them with the points.

on the defensive side, our coverage has been pretty tight positioning wise but top tier wr1s have been making plays on us…the pats don’t have a guy like that.

also we might see more of tre white and less of Dane Jackson who has had a rough stretch  

edmunds and josh Allen were full participants…this should be a fairly comfortable one + score win imo and one of the easier matchups we’ve had all year based on the players we have available.  Of course any given Sunday and all that 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Logic said:

You'll have to excuse me if I'm not shocked that a guy with Portnoy's logo as his avatar is laying money on the Pats.

I'm a pizza portnoy guy, not a football portnoy guy. WRT pizza, he's dead on the money 

29 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

So if the Bills lose you’ll be happy?

I've been betting on (and making good money on) moneyline underdogs all year. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

45 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

You'd hate to see my bet lol

Let's see the receipts. 

And if either of you wants another $50 on pats +4.5 no juice, loser donates to charity, let me know!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.