Week 13: Bills at Pats on TNF

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Harris (their best running back I believe?) is out, so that makes things easier on our defense, which is likely getting a few pieces back anyway

Stevenson is superior in all aspects imo.  They’re better off without Harris

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Same as always - skirting boundary of rules and cheating,  Remember this is DC from Superbowl XXV who instructed his defense to lie down on top of players to slow down offense.

Liar-Liar.png

He knows the rules better than anyone in the history of the game.  He exploits them. That's not cheating.  It's being smarter than everyone else.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, boyst said:

rosseau used in limited rotation this week is goign to help but i don't want to use him too much.

our pressure needs to come from inside - jones, oliver, etc.

this week i like moving lawson inside some. he's quick enough to beat their weaker guys inside to get to the qb. this disguised look brings pressure and lets it be known but not from where.

What happened to that guy called Jordan Phillips? I had high expectations after week, one and the pressure he was putting on. Also, Tim settle has been underwhelming. Completely underwhelming. I would love to see Shaq on the interior as well, but he is needed as an end right now, due to the complete lack of DE’s they have.

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

What happened to that guy called Jordan Phillips? I had high expectations after week, one and the pressure he was putting on. Also, Tim settle has been underwhelming. Completely underwhelming. I would love to see Shaq on the interior as well, but he is needed as an end right now, due to the complete lack of DE’s they have.

I think we really need to focus on stopping the run, and hope there's no hurricane force winds.

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Teams haven't had to protect both edges with rosseau out and limited outside pass rush.

Get them both back and it will improve. Settle is not going to look as pretty in the stat column as he will on the field. 

Phillips has his strengths and they're tremendous but is limited elsewise on skill to make him a fully rounded out top tier player. This week he should make a difference on the pats interior. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Josh is going to have to improvise for much of the game…. Quessenberry and Brown as the Tackles is cringe worthy….. good thing is Allen’s used to it and incredible at finding space to make something happen as his offensive line collapses in front of him. 

One word for that: Judon

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.