Week 13: Bills at Pats on TNF

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

The game has changed sir. Here's some QBs that disagree with you. Proof that running QBs can play well, run and run and run, and don't increase their chances of getting injured. Like I said the game has changed and QBs aren't getting hit like before. I believe statistically a QB has a better chance of getting hurt dropping back to pass vs running. I trust Allen to make solid decisions running and his body sure seems able to hold up to the hits he takes while running. 

(1)Jackson

(2) Fields

(3) Murray

(4) Hurts

(5) Jones

(6) Mariota

(7) Watson

Ummm, I actually tend to agree with you, but the second quarterback on the list is out with an injury he suffered on a run.  Actually it's the same injury that Cam said he never recovered from, but fortunately for Fields it's on his non-throwing shoulder.  But quarterbacks get injured in the pocket (as happened to Josh) and I think teams just have to balance risk reward and when qbs are a threat to run the reward is great.  Josh can even manipulate linebackers on a throw with the threat to run.

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

You're apparently succeeding at selling me your horse.  I hope it's well preserved.

ha! I don’t know if Hines is the answer, but would love to actually see him catch a few of those check downs so we can see! 

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

It seems like every screen play ends up in a sack or a pass at the RBs ankles

I have posted this a few times recently. But when was the last time you actually saw a successful RB screen from this team? It’s like Chan Gailey era!

what is nuts about it is is that we supposedly have these quick athletic linemen who can get out in space— yet they can’t set up to run a screen? 

55 minutes ago, CSBill said:

My big takeaway from this video: I’m surprised at how little snow is in the stadium. Last pictures I saw were of 4+?feet or so. Has it melted away or are they removing it? Anyone know? 

It's reached 40+ degrees basically every day since the storm. I'm sure it was a combination of removing most of it + warmer weather

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

My big takeaway from this video: I’m surprised at how little snow is in the stadium. Last pictures I saw were of 4+?feet or so. Has it melted away or are they removing it? Anyone know? 

I can tell you I live in Lancaster and had roughly 4 feet and most of it has melted.  Might be a few inches left.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Process said:

It's reached 40+ degrees basically every day since the storm. I'm sure it was a combination of removing most of it + warmer weather

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I can tell you I live in Lancaster and had roughly 4 feet and most of it has melted.  Might be a few inches left.

Interesting, thanks 

1 hour ago, fergie's ire said:

Ummm, I actually tend to agree with you, but the second quarterback on the list is out with an injury he suffered on a run.  Actually it's the same injury that Cam said he never recovered from, but fortunately for Fields it's on his non-throwing shoulder.  But quarterbacks get injured in the pocket (as happened to Josh) and I think teams just have to balance risk reward and when qbs are a threat to run the reward is great.  Josh can even manipulate linebackers on a throw with the threat to run.

It's ok to agree with me. Sometimes, I actually make a little sense.

8 hours ago, Gugny said:

I'm making a motion to permaban Mr. Pats Fan, here, for trying to jinx our QB and our season.

All in favor??

Jinx? That’s not a jinx it’s called the law of averages. That’s why the Browns game was such a good victory IMO. You ran your RB!  

also I wasn’t meaning it for this season.. just saying that kind of game plan in the long run isn’t good when you have a franchise QB.. it’s not like he is Lamar Jackson and more RB than QB. 

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Harris has already been ruled out for the game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.