Week 13: Bills at Pats on TNF

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

AJ Klein, who came back from less time and the same defense, didn’t play that first week. Brown has been gone for 2 year and a OC ago. 

To be fair, AJ Klein was out there calling the defense, and the first week was severely abnormal first with illness then with practice cancelled for snow.

The Bills can stick Brown out there on a couple of plays and tell him "run this route" and use him to clear. 

1 hour ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Everyone but Von it looks like 

I don’t think we see him this week. AJ Klein, who came back from less time and the same defense, didn’t play that first week. Brown has been gone for 2 year and a OC ago. 

The difference is the Bills only have 4 receivers to dress.  I doubt they have much for Brown and likely he wont play, but I can see him being active in case of emergency.  Another difference is we actually will practice this week and didnt practice when they brought in Klein.

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

To be fair, AJ Klein was out there calling the defense, and the first week was severely abnormal first with illness then with practice cancelled for snow.

The Bills can stick Brown out there on a couple of plays and tell him "run this route" and use him to clear. 

You would think so, but this is buffalo we’re talking about 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Hope Josh and Cook work out the kinks in the execution this week. Some of those screens were wide open, but we can’t have an RB who literally fakes out his own QB lol 

Yeah this was played on the broadcast and there are still people that think thats on Josh.

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

The game has changed sir. Here's some QBs that disagree with you. Proof that running QBs can play well, run and run and run, and don't increase their chances of getting injured. Like I said the game has changed and QBs aren't getting hit like before. I believe statistically a QB has a better chance of getting hurt dropping back to pass vs running. I trust Allen to make solid decisions running and his body sure seems able to hold up to the hits he takes while running. 

(1)Jackson

(2) Fields

(3) Murray

(4) Hurts

(5) Jones

(6) Mariota

(7) Watson

Good post.  The Bills offense is the Bills offense because of Allen.  Not allowing him to do what makes him perhaps the most effective QB in the league and the Bills offense what it is would be stupid.  I am sure they would like to see a few more slides, as would most Bills fans, but let's face it - watching Josh Allen truck DBs and LBs (and the occasional DL) is freaking fun.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Hope Josh and Cook work out the kinks in the execution this week. Some of those screens were wide open, but we can’t have an RB who literally fakes out his own QB lol 

this was bad. But the screen to Cook earlier was also a total dumpster fire (mostly due to terrible oline play).

going to beat a dead horse, but Hines on those check-downs sure might be smoother. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

this was bad. But the screen to Cook earlier was also a total dumpster fire (mostly due to terrible oline play).

going to beat a dead horse, but Hines on those check-downs sure might be smoother. 

It seems like every screen play ends up in a sack or a pass at the RBs ankles

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.